What was your first shotgun?

Mine was a Winchester select 30" 12g multi choke. I still have it. (3-4 years ago)

I still have my first ever air gun = BSA supersport .22 braught new 17yrs ago.

I have also got a

Fabarm H35 Lion 12g Semi Auti Como

.22 Air Arms S410k

.22 Ruger 10/22 Custom Rim fire.

kipper :blink:

My first gun was a Fabarm 27in barrel skeet gun , with open chokes . It was my dads gun and he though it would suit me for decoying. It was excellent over decoys , using winchester trap100 shells , but i could'nt hit anything consistantly at distance.

I still have it and dont think i will ever part with it , it has killed to many pigeons .

1st gun I had was a 16g s/s hammer gun, won it in a card game, guy ran out off money & put his gun on the table, my hand was better than his so I picked up the cash & the gun, that was back in 1971.

If i was in a card game and someone laid their gun on the table i would have kacked myself. good story :blink:

A folding single barrel BSA 12 bore. My Dad, my brother and myself used to hide in a ditch under a sitty tree with half a dozen decoys out on a rape field, taking turns to shoot the gun, happy days!!! We've still got the gun and I occasionally take it out for a walk around for old times sake.

We had air rifles before that, the first was a BSA meteor, shot quite a few rats with that around the farm buildings, again taking turns to shoot.