Dilemma. tell my mate or not

digger

Tricky one. Just found out from my ex that my shooting buddies wife is going to leave him in three weeks time ( rather exact but shes waiting on their daughters GCSE results ). He may have been playing away a while back but wouldnt tell me. Telling him would create hell but him knowing I knew and said nothing wont be a great deal better. PW massive over to you

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak to the wife, tell her you know shes leaving therefore if you know probably other people know, and its out there in the great abyss. She should tell him immeadiately before he hears it elsewhere. Then take it from there.

Its what i would do.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Aled

Sounds a bit harsh but if she has it planned this well so not to muck up her daughters GCSE exams chances are the fella should know there are problems and the relationship is pretty much over. Difficult one but the way i see it if it all went tits up and thrown back in your face you have two scenarios-

a. you tell your mate he kicks off and leaves his wife in turn ruins his daughters GCSE's - no one wins at all

b. you dont tell him, him and his mrs carry on BUT his daughter does her GCSE's and does well. However he finds out you know and you never speak to him again. The only person who looses out will be you in this scenario but you have the excuse you didnt tell him for sake of his daughter which he should appreciate take him shooting, go for a couple of pints all good again.

Obviously ideal scenario would be you tell him he is calm agrees to stay together for his daughter till after the exams and everyone happy, slim chance though.

Edited by ferguson_tom

Do nothing and don't get involved - that's the kind of caper that no one thanks you for for getting involved in.

Moreover, the whole not saying anything pending GCSEs thing makes sense.

EDIT

Has the soon to be ex Mrs got massive jugs? Just asking like.

Edited by Mungler

Do nothing and don't get involved - that's the kind of caper that no one thanks you for for getting involved in.

EDIT

Another Mungler classic!!!!

EDIT

+1 pics would help :-)

Nothing worse than when someone gets involved in something which has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Even worse that you're so indecisive as to what to do, that you turn to a pigeon shooting forum...

I can just imagine your words to her would be "Look Debs, I consulted an online forum of pigeon shooters and they said I should make a move if you've got big juggs"

:no:

is he likely to kick his own door in if she does leave? :whistling:

jesting aside, I wouldn't get involved, if she is going to really do it - knowing three weeks sooner wont make any difference to him really, his wife does have a point about the daughters gcse's, no point in her having to deal with that when she is trying to revise.

Stay out of it.

A few of us knew a friend was cheating on his missus. One of our friends said she 'She has the right to know'. So she told his missus who totally slated her - 'Who the %*(@ing hell do you think you are to stick your nose in' etc.

Seems she suspected but was turning a blind eye for some reason.

Edited by paul65