What you do for a living

dob

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pig farm... Not enjoying it immensely but piglets do have character so can be entertaining.

Looking at going into groundworks, plant operating..just have to work out what certs/cards I need!

I enjoy working..any job.

I have been unemployed for a couple of short stints since school and it drives me insane.

im a meat technician,or if you would prefer,im a butcher,currently working in a farm shop,quite like it,have a good boss and good pay..........DAZ

ooohh mr modest you forgot to add sausage maker extrodanair and meat technology instructer to the PW up norf crew!!!

Mechanical engineer / fabricator welder . Repair anything from pumps fans gearboxes motors aswell as manufacture small to medium fabrication work . Am looking to get into narrowboat building as I have a massive interest in them as I also live on one

Deck/heavy lift supervisor on the worlds biggest wind turbine installation vessel this is my second trip here and i am looking to go back into the oil industry as its pants working here!!!! leaving the oil industry was a big mistake! i may be earning more but it dont help the lack of a safety culture or job satisfaction!