So what did we all get???

Ricko

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the spray up the nose, just felt a bit uncomfortable, mind you I did wonder what the smell was :sick:

I had a gastroscopy with just the spray I was wretching uncontrollably and they had a suction system going not nice at all.but there is no recovery time at all and you can drive straight home ( that was the sales pitch)

KW

What did you get? I put sonos into the in laws 6 years ago plus never had an issue with it just works all day everyday.

Just two Play 1's and a Play 3. They are just plug and play. No bridge unit needed now. I am driving the wife mad streaming different music around the house.

£250 worth of Sportsman Guncentre vouchers (what am I supposed to do with them?!) some aftershave, a few pairs of jeans off the wife, and money off my parents. Got more presents coming tomorrow off my daughter/son in law, and my grandchildren.

Update: More Sportsman vouchers off my daughter in law, plus chocolates and 'smellies' off my grandchildren.

Sportsman's here I come (in a few days time) :yahoo:

Just two Play 1's and a Play 3. They are just plug and play. No bridge unit needed now. I am driving the wife mad streaming different music around the house.

Lol did you get the deezer trial? Next stop some connect amps and play bars ?

Edited by HDAV

A 1970 B25 A1 27" skeet gun complete in the original Browning carton and the two factory pattern sheets. A one owner gun that's in need of some TLC in the timber dept, but that can wait until after 31st January.

Also an early present of Milo a 21 month old labrador whose arrival is detailed in the dog section.

I had a gastroscopy with just the spray I was wretching uncontrollably and they had a suction system going not nice at all.but there is no recovery time at all and you can drive straight home ( that was the sales pitch)

KW

sounds nice ! she just looked up my nose and down my throat, and said dont eat for an hour or two

Merry Christmas to all!

Stephen Grant 12bore hammer gun from Mrs B06, some antique reloading equipment (for display cabinet) plus an old leather gun case.

Socks, crystal decanter and glasses engraved with game birds and family shield, some old books on grouse & partridge from the 'olden days'.

B06

Is this just this year or your entire life :)

Drunk. Largely due to 2 bottles of Mount Gay Barbadian rum and a bottle of 12 yr old Strathisla. Notjing shoiting thus year but socks (as I don't buy them), a bottle of bubble bath (because it was the onlybthing left for my 9 year old at the school xmas fair - or because i stink), a toothbrush (definitely because I stink) and a negative bank balance. I got a series of hand written vouchers from my eldest daughter, in her own words; free car wash (warm days only), free lie in (weekend only), free fun day (whenever) and a free chores day (when I'm not busy). All in all a lovely day.