Channel 5 Benifits: can't work, won't work

rbrowning2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd make them work for it. Repairing roads, picking dog eggs,cleaning the streets with brushes and shovels not some little sweeper pushing it round a bit.

Cutting council lawns etc. see how many then get jobs. No work no pay. Have a big place with rows of bunks if they can't afford houses. And feed them gruel.

Benefits should be sustenance not a living.

Edited by figgy

I'd make them work for it. Repairing roads, picking dog eggs,cleaning the streets with brushes and shovels not some little sweeper pushing it round a bit.

Cutting council lawns etc. see how many then get jobs. No work no pay. Have a big place with rows of bunks if they can't afford houses. And feed them gruel.

now now you miserable *** show a little compassion to those less advantaged.

KW

For £1800 a month I would gladly sweep streets, pick up dog *****, scrub walls and clean river beds etc. Hell, you could wax my legs and call me Shirley for that money!

Please sir, can I have some more gruel?

have to agree with Figgy,,people on benefits should be made to get out of bed and work for their money,,it annoys me and probably every other tax payer that these" lazy don't want to work"

people can just sit about watching Mr Kyle smoking pot and fags and drinking cans of super or bottles of cheap cider, its no wonder they don't want to work when everything is free,, ie ,,dentists,,prescriptions,,food banks,,rent poll tax bloody everything, they even get more benefit when they say they have a drink problem,,also free methadone when they say they have a drug problem,

no wonder OUR country is in such a state,,make them work for their benefits and as said if they don't work then they don't get,,simple as

Lol, your governbent robs you of billions more than people on benefits every year and nobody seems to care because there aren't telly programmes about it, we give millions to India every year as aid and they have a space programme, MP's owning two homes and we pay the mortgages even though they live 20 mins away from London, the list is endless , George osbournes best man at his wedding making tens of millions overnight from the post office shares sale which is money that should have gone to the taxpayers purse etc.etc.

Certainly provide assistance where necessary, but £1800 month is £21,600 a year which, depending on tax and NI calculations, equates to around £29,000 - £30,000 a year gross.

As at October 2014 survey the average salary here in Bristol was £25,000. To my mind it is completely unjustifiable to give benefits higher than hard working people earn!

What ******** me off is the fact they think they have a right to do ******* and get paid for it. Work, they cannot spell it, let alone do any. The benefit system is there as a sfety net for when people fall on hard times, not as a Bl00dy fulltime career. Makes me spit.

Anyway think its going to snow this week.

Benefits should be directly related to what you've paid in, kind of like a pension

ie, if you've worked every year that you could have since leaving education then you get 100%, if you've only worked 1 year but could have worked 10 years then you get 10% of the benefits allowance

Edited by Deker

The word "benefit" doesn't even apply to these scroungers. "Handout" should be used for the terminally workshy.

Half their handout has to be going on fags, then they wonder why they (we) can't afford the rent.

They constantly amaze me that they can't string a sentence together, probably couldn't tell you the name of the Prime Minister, yet know exactly how many hours they can work (if they could be bothered) without affecting their handouts.

Why they've paid taxes throughout their working career?

I'm not defending these people they get on my nerves too.

I was just pointing out the biggest drain on the benefits system,

I also know people of 50 years old that have never worked a day in their lives,

They will become pensioners one day so not ALL pensioners will have paid into the system.

These programmes are aired to get exactly the response they are getting on here,

Not everyone on benefits is a scrounger.

As for making them work for benefits,

Are you going to pay them the minimum wage for doing it?.....I suspect not,

So you are putting people on the streets to work for pennies, isn't that slave labour, getting them to do the jobs that people should be getting a proper wage for?

Controversial I know, I'm off to put my tin hat on and wait for the onslaught

:shaun: