Amendment of the Hunting Act - merged threads

tomov

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the Braveheart cyber Nats on here? They've all suddenly gone quiet now the SNP have shown their true colours.

The SNP have fallen into the trap of intervening in a purely English vote at the first opportunity. Now the Tories have a rod to beat them with every time EVEL is discussed.

That's democracy they got voted in.

I still want the union even if they don't. Will it force the Govt to demand only MPs vote for things in there country? If they do that is another nail in the coffin of the union.

MP's don't have to do what there constituents want ,they vote the way they feel they should . You vote them in or out.

Moaning here changes nothing.

Why not email each SNP asking them to vote with there view on the debate it's not a three line whip!

John.

Where are all the Braveheart cyber Nats on here? They've all suddenly gone quiet now the SNP have shown their true colours.

The SNP have fallen into the trap of intervening in a purely English vote at the first opportunity. Now the Tories have a rod to beat them with every time EVEL is discussed.

I agree with this entirely. The SNP vote will cause the proposed new fox hunting legislation to fail and in doing so they will encounter more antagonism from the Conservative Government on matters much more important to Scotland and the SNP's aims.

That's democracy they got voted in.

I still want the union even if they don't. Will it force the Govt to demand only MPs vote for things in there country? If they do that is another nail in the coffin of the union.

MP's don't have to do what there constituents want ,they vote the way they feel they should . You vote them in or out.

Moaning here changes nothing.

Why not email each SNP asking them to vote with there view on the debate it's not a three line whip!

John.

No it's a 58 line whip.

It is disappointing, but not surprising that the SNP have decided to get involved, any opportunity to be seen as anti Tory will be taken by them.

I am embarrassed at times that almost half my fellow Scot's vote for these idealist fantasists.

For a country that has a very proud history of education and enlightenment we have fairly become a nation of wallopers :(

They are Field Sports, only the antis call what we do blood sports. Why give them credence by using their language.

One thing annoys me about this vote. Scottish members of the Westminster Parliament can vote on this even though it does not affect their country, they are led by that Sturgeon bint who is notoriously anti blood sports.

So can our MPs please vote on Scottish airgun licensing?

SNP aside foxhunting with dogs should remain banned. Typical that a bunch of toffee nosed toffs should be discussing this issue so early following an election win. Shows their priorities

What ill-humoured, immutable, irreverent, intellectually- void, imbecilic, inexplicable ignorance.

It is disappointing, but not surprising that the SNP have decided to get involved, any opportunity to be seen as anti Tory will be taken by them.

I am embarrassed at times that almost half my fellow Scot's vote for these idealist fantasists.

For a country that has a very proud history of education and enlightenment we have fairly become a nation of wallopers :(

Here here, very well said

SNP aside foxhunting with dogs should remain banned. Typical that a bunch of toffee nosed toffs should be discussing this issue so early following an election win. Shows their priorities

You really do not understand the antis do you?

1) Total elimination of fox hunting is their goal, not able to shoot, gas, poison, anything.

2) Then total elimination of shooting other than at clays or paper targets.

3) Total elimination of pleasure fishing, in all forms.

4) Then the more extreme will attempt to ban meat and dairy farming.

It is on the cards, look at the bunch on bananas on the top table of the RSPCA, anti pet ownership, anti farming, all there! Watch yourself laddie!

This is a prime example of how these communists will antagonize and frustrate English/Welsh politics in their bid for independence. It really does make a mockery of parliament and is a slight on everyone who voted this side of the border.

It makes my blood boil.

Sure does,but its also a nice wee trap set up by DC and Salmond and Fish Heed will fall for it but it will bite them in the **** in the near future.

They just cant help themselves but im pretty sure the hypocrites will soon have EVEL rammed right down their throats,and rightly so.

Sure does,but its also a nice wee trap set up by DC and Salmond and Fish Heed will fall for it but it will bite them in the **** in the near future.

They just cant help themselves but im pretty sure the hypocrites will soon have EVEL rammed right down their throats,and rightly so.

Indeed, I personally think it's a very clever ruse, whichever way the vote goes it's a win, either hunting wins or politics win because the SNP will receive a slapping down

Well I fell for it, thicko that I am.

Nothing thick about your reply to the comment, rather well said actually

From the sublime.....

What ill-humoured, immutable, irreverent, intellectually- void, imbecilic, inexplicable ignorance.

to the ridiculous....

PW has it all covered.

People need to understand that as each fieldsport is cut away we all lose. Hunting, then shooting then fishing. These people are not freethinking normal people. Not opposing them is very shortsighted. Also not all fox hunters are toffee nosed toffs, just like not all pigeon shooters are short sighted bigots!

David.

Edited by Kalahari