Football?

winnie&bezza

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leeds United fan for longer than most members have been alive. Dire times. I wonder if we will get back in my lifetime.

Man U slipping down the table, whilst Chelsea climb. I am sure Chelsea players sleep easy at night, losing the best manager they ever had, or will get in the future. Bunch of Muppets.

Probably theres loads more interesting things to talk about than football.

good link Dougy

,www.footballforums.net

There you go Off you pop

now if you can provide links to current affairs forums, news and every other uninteresting thread that is started on here. that would be grand.

also many people on here moan about facebook etc and then use this site in exactly the same way talking about any kind of nonsense.

I guess all the while there is an " off topic " we shall just have to select to read what appeals to us as individuals

Leeds United fan for longer than most members have been alive. Dire times. I wonder if we will get back in my lifetime.

Man U slipping down the table, whilst Chelsea climb. I am sure Chelsea players sleep easy at night, losing the best manager they ever had, or will get in the future. Bunch of Muppets.

MOT WACCOE

It's tough Gordon. Very tough.

As a young man I went to ER early seventies when Celtic beat us in the Semi Finals of the EC. I had an uncle from Selby.

Edited by Whitebridges

too many egg chasers on here spouting the usual "they earn too much money" or "don't they fall over easily"

it's easier not to talk football on here from what I've seen as most threads lead onto the above comments

OK then -

22 overpaid idiots chasing a pig's bladder full of air round a field :lol::lol:

Probably theres loads more interesting things to talk about than football.

,www.footballforums.net

There you go Off you pop

Calm down fella. You need to post a link for ballroom dancing for the strictly thread as surely that's not interesting either. And as belly said this is a SOCIAL media site too and we all waffle on about rubbish. As a Chelsea fan i do think it was right to sack mourinho even though he gave us tue best times we've had. Hes just too stubborn and confrontational to last. As a big game tactician there is no one better but long haul he just hasn't got it. Just shows what dressing room was like by today's result and happy with hiddink. Wish he stayed long term on his first time with us.