2016 Shooting Goals

roadkill

So then after watching fieldsport Britain, it mentioned a little bit about next years targets. Set your targets here and lets all see what we want to achieve for 2016.

My last few years have been poor on the shooting side due to wanting to get married so a lot of things have been on hold due to money and time, for 2016 I want to

1, go on a deer stalk

2, get out on the foxes more

3, roost shoot

4, squirrel shooting

5, pigeon shoot at least once a month

over to you guys

Jamie

Jan to March I have some serious damage to inflict on the local corvid population, hopefully by then I'll have done a tide flight in a snowstorm (love these!!).

The rest of the year I plan to get back into my clay shooting ... trap (NOT DTL) and All Round competitions mainly.

Next game season I'll need to decide if I'll blow some cash on Grouse or High birds ... won't be able to do both, but life's too short not to do a bit of what you like !!

Edited by Smokersmith

Oh I can think of a few...

Christen my .222 with a fox (bought it brand new over six months ago, only managed to get out lamping with it twice and although I could of shot plenty of rabbits I wanted a fox to be the first!)

Go on a driven shot... Going to achieve this on Jan 2nd due to browning123, a good friend who I met on this site.

Do some more clay bashing and maybe a comp....

Tedly