What you got for Christmas then ???

Dougy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the night vision spotter I wanted of the Mrs but also ended up with a new pair of boots of my mom but they are the wrong size and it took me a long time to get my old boots to fit as good as they do so I might just sell them and not tell her lol.

Your a bad man Kev ;)

It's my birthday on the 27th so I might get gun stuff then.

I have been spoiled rotten today by my Gorgeous Missus and got all I wanted and more.

Clothes- Gstar Jeans,Diesel Chinos and Gap heavy zip up Top' novelty PJ's Boxers socks and lots of nice smellies.

Music - Deaf havana Old Souls/DVD English hearts. Loving these guys at the minute. Tommy Flemming,Voice of Hope 10th anniversary edition.

Cooking- asked for a simple bench mincer but recieved a Metal electric meat grinder by Vonshef. A proper set of traditional Kitchen scales, A Chef's Blow torch and Sugar thermometer for Jam/fudge making ect..!!

And best of all was a fairly decent sum for a deposit for my new Pup.

I dont need anything else shooting related as ive all i need and a few books to catch up on.

Hope Santa brought you all youse asked for. Happy Christamas ALL and good Sport for 2016.

An absolutely stunning matched pair of Holland & Holland "Royal O&U" with acanthus scroll and gun dog scene engraving..... or maybe that was just a dream seeing as I can't find the blighters anywhere :hmm:

Apart from the aforementioned mythical guns I got a nice pair of shooting/technical goretex trousers, a couple of bottles of very splendid gin, a bottle of port, some good books and great company with family for dinner. Very happy chap this Christmas night :santa:

Ooooh and a really lovely sunburst Breedlove grand concert geetar so I can make caterwauling noises and upset everyone.

Edited by grrclark