What you got for Christmas then ???

Dougy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expensive cartridge bag. Barbour jacket. Game carrier. Hogg's of Fife beaters trousers other bits and bobs but the best one was spending the day with my family and 3 month old grand daughter.

The wife also give me £150 that went towards the Miroku I bought 3 weeks ago.

Edited by ayano3

You will need a 8 and me a 410 then

Think I'd need a 4!

It's a present to myself, used my Christmas bonus and a little money I had spare, thought I'd try something different as I rarely use a 12. I did mention that it was a girl's gun and now someone wants a go!

You will need a 8 and me a 410 then

Think I'd need a 4!

It's a present to myself, used my Christmas bonus and a little money I had spare, thought I'd try something different as I rarely use a 12. I did mention that it was a girl's gun and now someone wants a go!

Well i had an ELO,Adele and Coldplay cd,and a blender between me and the Wife,so very happy.

And to cap it all tonight while the whole family was at my Mum's she handed out a dozen scratch cards for a laugh,well my Wife won £1000,split it with my Mum so still £500 better off.

I am working on that new gun as i type :lol:

I done alright with shooting related gifts this year. My mum bought me a slab of dark storm for the pheasants in January, a new pair of Mac wet gloves as I trashed the other pair, and a years subscription to shooting times. My other half bought me a lovely brown leather gun slip and matching cartridge bag.

Also a limited edition 007 spectre belvedere vodka, which is currently getting smashed in at the moment with some grapefruit, whilst watching ****ty Boxing Day tele. Back

To work tomorrow though.