Britain first thug shot an MP in Leeds three times.

Dave-G

Other side of the city from me but shocking, 2 young children as well.

RIP and thoughts and prayers with the family.

View so far is that he was a loner, no political connections proven so far. The Britain First group have denied any connection.

Leaving it to the proper authorities now.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other side of the city from me but shocking, 2 young children as well.

RIP and thoughts and prayers with the family.

View so far is that he was a loner, no political connections proven so far. The Britain First group have denied any connection.

Leaving it to the proper authorities now.

It is also being reported that the attacker might have said "It is time to put Britain first"

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Dare we try to discuss any thoughts about that man doing the unthinkable and speak the unspeakable yet or are we too PC to do that yet?

The killer seemingly had massive hatred about Britain being sold out and did what most of us would not even consider because we are so British and reserved. I'd wager there's a good many people who would love to punch many a 'Remainer' politicians face in. Most of us, myself included have become too nice to speak our minds or act decisively other than go the polling booth feeling it will make little difference because the voters wishes are mostly ignored by politicians.

Hilary Clinton decided to comment about the victim supporting democracy but I thought the victim was campaigning to give British democracy away?

It's a great shame that anyone felt strongly enough about politicians who sell out our democracy does something so bad as to effectively ruin his own life after the victims. If anyone tried to sell us out to Germany in the late forties they'd have likely been shot at dawn.

I have a tin hat somewhere.

Edited by Dave-G

Dare we try to discuss any thoughts about that man doing the unthinkable and speak the unspeakable yet or are we too PC to do that yet? Yes he is a murderer or sick or both.

The killer seemingly had massive hatred about Britain being sold out and did what most of us would not even consider because we are so British and reserved. I'd wager there's a good many people who would love to punch many a 'Remainer' politicians face in. I think most of us have matured since playground dispute resolution was the default mode. Most of us, myself included have become too nice to speak our minds or act decisively other than go the polling booth feeling it will make little difference because the voters wishes are mostly ignored by politicians. Fortunately we are civilised not animals adults not children.

Hilary Clinton decided to comment about the victim supporting democracy but I thought the victim was campaigning to give British democracy away? Difference of opinion is part of democracy as is voting to ensure minority views are balanced with consensus.

It's a great shame that anyone felt strongly enough about politicians who sell out our democracy does something so bad as to effectively ruin his own life after the victims. If anyone tried to sell us out to Germany in the late forties they'd have likely been shot at dawn. And your point is?

Edited by oowee

Dare we try to discuss any thoughts about that man doing the unthinkable and speak the unspeakable yet or are we too PC to do that yet?

The killer seemingly had massive hatred about Britain being sold out and did what most of us would not even consider because we are so British and reserved. I'd wager there's a good many people who would love to punch many a 'Remainer' politicians face in. Most of us, myself included have become too nice to speak our minds or act decisively other than go the polling booth feeling it will make little difference because the voters wishes are mostly ignored by politicians.

Hilary Clinton decided to comment about the victim supporting democracy but I thought the victim was campaigning to give British democracy away?

It's a great shame that anyone felt strongly enough about politicians who sell out our democracy does something so bad as to effectively ruin his own life after the victims. If anyone tried to sell us out to Germany in the late forties they'd have likely been shot at dawn.

So basically you are saying we should have sympathy for those that kill because they feel so strongly against people that have a different opinion/outlook to them.....

:shaun:

So basically you are saying we should have sympathy for those that kill because they feel so strongly against people that have a different opinion/outlook to them.....

:shaun:

I don't think you should have sympathy for him and I don't interpret Dave-G as saying that. But isn't it somewhat true that the more people feel that they are not being listened to then they will take more increasingly extreme action to make themselves heard.

In this sad case I think he was just a nutter but more of these events could happen.

I don't think you should have sympathy for him and I don't interpret Dave-G as saying that. But isn't it somewhat true that the more people feel that they are not being listened to then they will take more increasingly extreme action to make themselves heard.

In this sad case I think he was just a nutter but more of these events could happen.

Well said,

Perhaps we should have some sort of public vote to see what the people think......

Dave G, on this occasion I think you are well off piste.

I certainly didn't share her politics but she clearly was someone quite special - grammar school, Cambridge, travelled the world and then politics, but apparently not for the usual 'nose in the trough' motivation of most politicians.

Democracy doesn't involve shooting elected politicians.

Edited by Mungler

This is a terrible event, the poor womans family must be going through the mill at the moment. And the waste of life the things they could have been doing togetherin the future, the kids what they going through. Very sad indeed.

And ironic well maybe ironic is not the right word i dont know, but the killer as in acctual fact done more harm for the cause he was in his pathetic warped mind trying to promot and actions have not only wrecked a family took a life its also made the millions that were undecided in this referendum know which way they are going to vote now dont they.

Add to this the inevitable media fueled hysteria voting , i mean WOW why even bother turning out.

We are IN now if we like it or not, its just a total shame one lunartics actions not only changed a little families lives forever took a life and i fear changed the direction of our nation forever. , and could well have robed all right thinking people in this country a fair ballanced vote.

I want out of europe i relly do but now some how i feel kind of guilty for having this oppinion even though i have done no wrong.

Bad news all round i am sorry to say.