So what did santa leave under the tree??

Archie-fox

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally today got the satisfaction of seeing my son take off on his new (well new to him) scooter.

It's been in the shed a couple of months as he's had to wait till I could finally tax & insure it, Got it all legal X as eve, then Christmas Day got him out of bed, Told him he was legal :) :) :) To say he was excited, was priceless.

Got said Scooter out of the shed, Blinkin' thing was dead as a Dodo, would not start

Called up the breakdown cover people today who turned in less than an hour and got him started (flat battery and possibly flooded)

Don't expect to see much of him today until he no doubt wants some more petrol money lol

What did we get lads??

I've been spoiled rotten this year

EAB7A854-71D4-4F5C-BB88-345EE3AC7453_zps

Harkila pro hunter x trousers and a Napier roe sack..

Proper made up with that!!!!

Nice one Archie fox........... You must have been a very good boy throughout the year .

I am not sure what I done wrong .... I got several tins of gun oil but up to know I cant find the new gun to use it on :lol:

Finally today got the satisfaction of seeing my son take off on his new (well new to him) scooter.

It's been in the shed a couple of months as he's had to wait till I could finally tax & insure it, Got it all legal X as eve, then Christmas Day got him out of bed, Told him he was legal :) :) :) To say he was excited, was priceless.

Got said Scooter out of the shed, Blinkin' thing was dead as a Dodo, would not start

Called up the breakdown cover people today who turned in less than an hour and got him started (flat battery and possibly flooded)

Don't expect to see much of him today until he no doubt wants some more petrol money lol

:good::good: