Disposable razor blades.

Red-dot

My barber explained this once to me...

Why would you pay that ridiculous amount of money for a razor with a pointless amount of blades... the first one cuts the hair... the rest just scrape the skin... use single blade bic ones. Use them and bin them each time. A brand new fresh blade everytime.

Made sense to me. Made a difference to me....

Buy a decent d/e razor and the blades are cheap as chips,I same as you got fed up of being ripped off with disposable mk3 type razors and moved on to a better much cheaper way of shaving.

Ive been using d/e razors for 4 years now and must have saved a small fortune. I would never in my lifetime change back to disposable, d/e is definatly the way forward

I went electric a couple of years ago, bought a Philips shaver with two heads, one is foil with cutting edges both sides, the other is a triple head rotary cutter. I can choose between a quick buzz over or baby's bum finish, works with shaving foam and water too 👍 Haven't cut myself once in two years 🙄

I used to use the single blade BIC ones for years! Tried the blue ones from the pound shop! Don't go there :no: the BIC were fine for two good comfortable shaves! But after that they drag and burn. The cheap quid shop ones just tear your skin :oops: I now use the Mach3 as I was given a load of blades free. Down to my last few packs now! But once used, will return to the BIC ones.

Edited by Lord Geordie

DE shaver here converted about 3 years ago :good:

Edwin Jagger DE89

Green Astra SP blades for me.

Taylor of Old Bond Street - Sandal wood cream

Synthetic badger brush from: The Body Shop (I have a true badger brush too which lathers better but the synthetic has stiffer bristles which get into my stubble better for me !

No looking back now, shaving is cheaper and better, no in growing hairs for years now !

Cant recommend enough converting to DE shaving ! :yes::good: