6 nations

bumpy22

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately not enough depth of talent in the Scottish side, losing two good players should not affect a side that much.

It's not just those two, there are a raft of injured players preventing Scotland from fielding their A side.

That said England were outstanding yesterday and even if every player were fully fit and available I fear only the scoreline would have been different, the result would have been the same.

Everything clicked for England yesterday, fair play to them.

It's not just those two, there are a raft of injured players preventing Scotland from fielding their A side.

That said England were outstanding yesterday and even if every player were fully fit and available I fear only the scoreline would have been different, the result would have been the same.

Everything clicked for England yesterday, fair play to them.

A magnanimous post.

England played out of their skins and in doing so never let Scotland into the game.

JJ and Watson excellent . Farrell back to his best. Superb team performance.

Were you watching Nicola Spurgeon?

Perhaps Scotland made it easy for him, but the stats behind Joseph's game are impressive!

Out of anyone on the pitch, Joseph:

Made the most metres 126

Beat the most defenders 5

Made the most clean breaks 4

Made the most offloads 2

And bagged himself a hattrick. Not bad considering he only played 57 mins!

I wasn't suggesting any lack of ability on Will's part. Rather acknowledging his modesty/sense of humour.

I know.

The BBC piece to camera is part of a bigger interview in The Times today. Carling came across as modest and very self-aware. He was most afraid of Dean Richards - just scary - and Moore - wanted also to be captain and questioned everything.

I know.

The BBC piece to camera is part of a bigger interview in The Times today. Carling came across as modest and very self-aware. He was most afraid of Dean Richards - just scary - and Moore - wanted also to be captain and questioned everything.

Fair enough, it's sometimes difficult to tell from a post without actually hearing the tone of the response. :yes:

I've only seen the clip that was posted so I can't comment on the entire interview. Carling though clearly deserves his place in RU history as an exceptional captain and player.

Time for Italy to leave the 6 Nations. This game is just comedic.

Agreed, although the way the Scottish commentators were talking, you'd think Scotland had just beaten the All Blacks. :lol:

Come on France.

Come on England.

Edited by walshie