• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet a £10 on

Scotland vs Ireland - Draw

England vs France - England to win

Italy vs Wales - Italy

Returns of £1200!

The first won't be a draw... sadly I expect an Irish win.

I have a funny guy feeling thing going on France will pop England's bubble - but everything points to an English win...

I think your spot on betting on an Italy win.

The first won't be a draw... sadly I expect an Irish win.

I have a funny guy feeling thing going on France will pop England's bubble - but everything points to an English win...

I think your spot on betting on an Italy win.

You will probably be right but I needed a draw too up the odds to make it worthwhile, Im not sure a draw is too unlikely though, I think the Scottish backs will hold strong and it will be a game of penalties.

You will probably be right but I needed a draw too up the odds to make it worthwhile, Im not sure a draw is too unlikely though, I think the Scottish backs will hold strong and it will be a game of penalties.

It will be the game of the 6N. Maybe no title decider, but both Ireland and Scotland are playing fast free rugby with ball in hand, with capable forwards at the breakdown.

I had hopes last year... but I'm positively excited for Scotland's chances this year - again, I am not claiming we will win the 6N. But we will compete and win games. Scoring trys, too!

It will be the game of the 6N. Maybe no title decider, but both Ireland and Scotland are playing fast free rugby with ball in hand, with capable forwards at the breakdown.

I had hopes last year... but I'm positively excited for Scotland's chances this year - again, I am not claiming we will win the 6N. But we will compete and win games. Scoring trys, too!

Don't worry, if you lose any games Wee Nicki will ask for a replay.

Hard to believe schmidt and farrel could make ireland any slower and more predictable than last year,,, but no im wrong they have no matter how this goes the coach needs to, this style of rugby is gttn them nowhere its outdated and easy countered with big fast players.......

Edited by millrace

Ireland have been devoid of ideas and look as though they havent played as a collective before but wouldnt write them off from a second half comeback.Almost looks like they have an Autumn International hangover.
Scotland both in attack and defence have been so dynamic and Glasgows influence very clear to see.
Finn Russell is so off the cuff and hard to read but does make bad calls but that goes with the kind of player he is.

Heres hoping for a repeat in the second half and great to see Scotland have made head way to their usual tryline jitters although should have had another just before half time.

Edited by sako751sg