Suggest a film

Mice!

There have been a few threads lately mentioning films, I watched THE DROP last week with tom hardy thanks to a mention on here, really enjoyed it broody menacing building to something all the way through not action packed but it didn't need it so thought I would start a thread suggest a film, so many out nowadays its annoying when you watch a stinker.

I'm going to say LINCOLN LAWYER it twists turns, funny parts one of the best films I have seen for a long time

Mice!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadpool was/ is great wife laughed her self daft we had to pause the film at one point while she calmed down

Just can't enjoy tom cruise as Reacher, we have read all the books, 200-250lbs six foot seven its mentioned in every book all part of the character, would have preferred the Rock or Gerard butler

Newbie, seen the departed and lone survivor both really good nearly watched lawless last week but went for the drop instead, we own the night going to have to google it rings a bell but not sure.

So many good films about its why I really don't like it when you sit there and watch a stinker, like night crawler was just weird??

Mate recently mentioned The Accountant (?) to me, but loaned me three films the other week, the first of which I watched was Eye in the Sky, starring Helen Mirren and Alan Rickman; his last I believe.

I thought the script poor at the start and thought it was going to be poop, but I was pleasantly surprised. Worth a watch.

Talking of Denzel Washington Training Day is up there with the best of its genre.

13 Days in Benghazi - great film, I saw it by accident and loved it

The Big Short - that's a cracker

Chef - good time film with a great summer soundtrack

There's 3 to be getting on with

Do you mean 13hrs secret soliders of Benghazi if so it's a great film, really enjoyed the Star Wars spin off Rogue One too didn't end as I'd expected and linked in nicely with the original films

Edited by Wiggum