Suggest a film

Mice!

Training day is a classic, run me a bath he says!

Eye in the sky I fancy

Open range was really good unlike most other modern cowboy films, hateful eight was funny just very very long,

I'll have a look for some of the others its when you know nothing about a film and it turns out great I like

Enjoyed the Martian but didn't expect to and R.E.D was very funny

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heat, although the ending lets it down somewhat. Deep Rising is good for a laugh, and for a proper western try Geronimo ( Wes Studi is a much underused actor ) or Bad Company, or Monte Walsh; a real classic of its kind.

Any Gene Hackman film, with the exception of Superman and its sequel. What was he thinking?

Few more I have never heard of, heat, end of watch was good and a different spin on a cop film, sicario I really enjoyed the first half then it seemed to wander a bit.

Watched Lawless last night enjoyed but the ending seemed added on.

Cheers twisted

Few more I have never heard of, heat, end of watch was good and a different spin on a cop film, sicario I really enjoyed the first half then it seemed to wander a bit.

Watched Lawless last night enjoyed but the ending seemed added on.

Cheers twisted

The only thing inaccurate about Lawless was the role played by Pearce; the character didn't exist in reality.

Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher or Never Go Back

Nooooooooooooooooo

If ever there was a mis-match between the book character and cast character it would be this one ( but suppose if you own the film rights you cast yourself and to hell that your half the size the guy should be)

I enjoyed Hardcore Henry. It is 1 hr + of non stop action I really enjoyed it.

I have also recently enjoyed Bone Tomahawk, Book of Eli, True Grit (new version), Super 8, 3:10 to Yuma, Revenant, Triple 9, Girl on the Train, Bridge of Spies, Sicario and Ant Man

A good family entertainment one is Eddie the Eagle a great feel good film.

Edited by arm3000gt

One of my all time favs.

A couple of historical films.

Waterloo - Very accurate and filmed with a huge cast of extras. Quite a long film but well worth watching if you haven't seen it. No one will ever film anything like it again.

"Good beans Wellington"

"If there is one thing I absolutely know nothing about, it's farming".

"Now's, you're time Maitland".

"By jove, I think I've lost my a leg".

Edited by Penelope

I will have to watch that one, I like historical films when you know there accurate, read all the sharpe series by Bernard Cornwell and seen the TV series that's the thing I felt let it down not enough actors or extras to make it feel epic. Thanks

Marshal Ney's cavalry charge against the English squares is amazing, hundreds if not thousands involved.

I will have to watch that one, I like historical films when you know there accurate, read all the sharpe series by Bernard Cornwell and seen the TV series that's the thing I felt let it down not enough actors or extras to make it feel epic. Thanks