WIPE OUT FOR U K I P !!!!!!!!!&#33

oldypigeonpopper

hello, well after years of campaigning by Mr Farage for our brexit from the EU, and given the vote by i think 58% in favour that this will now happen at some point in the future, do you think they lost all votes due to the now new leader Mr Nuttal ????? i watched him on tv out in the community with his fellow ukipers and my impression was a very poor show, any thoughts ?????

Also May is "The Deliverer".

She's actually going through with it (despite what some perpetual moaners say) and I think will have picked up a lot of the UKIP votes if not all!

There are plenty of people with labour ideals who are voting for the Conservatives in the coming election. Based off May putting on a good show and Corbyn (and Abbott) showing what a shambles Labour currently are!

its over, I voted ukip last night instead of not voting, I cant go tory anymore, looks like I have run out of options.

They deserve credit for what has happened. I think they will fold after the general election.

they got 4 million in 2015, that's a lot of votes going elsewhere, or to the tories I would think.

Nuttall is not the right man for the job either which doesn't help. A long way off the mark

The big surprise to me was that Labour lost Merthyr to 'independants'. That's unbelieveable! The split in the labour movement has started, mark my words very carefully

Edited by Vince Green

Nuttall is not the right man for the job either which doesn't help. A long way off the mark

The big surprise to me was that Labour lost Merthyr to 'independants'. That's unbelieveable! The split in the labour movement has started, mark my words very carefully

They've also lost my home town in Bridgend! Can't see how Corbyn and Abbott can survive this!

Nuttall has just released a statement saying UKIP defeat is worth it if the Tories deliver on BREXIT. It's pretty much an endorsement.

I'm not really that bothered to be honest. We're coming out; job done. Thanks Nigel.

This ^^

UKIP was essentially a one issue party and somewhat of a cult of personality, ie Nigel Farage. With the referendum over and Nigel leaving their influence will wain, especially with the stance May is taking on Brexit.

UKIP should really bow out gracefully now there job is almost done, the best and only way they can help finish the Brexit job is tell their supporters to get behind the Tories and give May the highest majority they can as she has already promised the hard brexit UKIP always wanted.

Anyway people never voted for UKIP they voted for Nigel. So it doesnt matter if you had the best possible Nigel replacement or Micky Mouse running the party they will have the same result....diddly squat!

Edited by ferguson_tom

Yes 500 seats gained by the Tories and Liebour sinking without truss <no support :lol: >.Dim Lemons losing a few as they dont understand peeps of Britain voted out ,are not too thick to know what theyre are doing and dont want to learn Polish whilst kowtowing to Aunty Merckel .I hope Corbyn stays Liebour leader for a long time .Ukip did a job now it,s time for the goverment to get the best deal and UKIp to go back to their garden shed and potter

I think the clue is in the title, U K Independance Party. It's done a dusted.

I think that you will find that it is as the saying goes not over until the fat lady sings or put another way May talks a good talk she says all of the rite things but will she do what she says she will do if she does she will be the first politician in my life time to do that and I have been alive for a long time.

Then you have the main problem with UKIP as a party it seems to me that half of them are ex Conservatives and the other half are ex Labour people whilst they all want to leave the EU that is about all that they have in common so UKIP as a party is never going to work.

Some chap was talking on the radio today and I thought for me he summed it up I want Labour to run the country but the Conservatives ie Mrs May and her chums to get us out of the EU.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

I think that you will find that it is as the saying goes not over until the fat lady sings or put another way May talks a good talk she says all of the rite things but will she do what she says she will do if she does she will be the first politician in my life time to do that and I have been alive for a long time.

She's off to a good start. No handing out of crony peerages and honours at the end of this parliament. Maybe she is the real deal? Only time will tell, we can but hope.

SNP will claim it this election have been great for them but in reality its far from it.

Massive gains by the Tories which will hopefully make Thickola Sturgeon realise its far from a happy country.

Anyone with a blue vote gets treated like a traitor but that should come to an end now.

She cant see the future because of where she keeps her head a,im not saying but it makes sitting down difficult.Old Eck tried to get independence and it got him the welly still as a good communist she,s sticking to the path ,blame Westminster for her goverment,s failings and demand independence even though there,s nowt left in the kitty to pay for it.