Lottery Guns

LoneGunman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pair of modern Greener sidelocks with 29" barrels for standing please and a pair of Churchill premier XXV sidelocks to walk with. Over and unders would probably be B25s made to order.

All made to fit me unlike every old side by side I've ever picked up!

Edited by theshootist

Thread is pointless, the LoneGunman person of interest has deleted her account, unfortunately. I DO realise by first hand experience ones need a pretty thick skin and have a way of coming out with all guns blazing on this forum sometimes, but I thought this was pretty tame, compared to the usual red-neckisms.

"Oh well?"

Thread is pointless, the LoneGunman person of interest has deleted her account, unfortunately. I DO realise by first hand experience ones need a pretty thick skin and have a way of coming out with all guns blazing on this forum sometimes, but I thought this was pretty tame, compared to the usual red-neckisms.

"Oh well?"

Can't really see anything wrong with it because this one is tame :lol:

If I won it would be a 338 lap mag and somewhere to use it :lol: along with something one of a kind. A Side by side exactly how I ask for it

Colt Python 6" blued

Colt 1903

Colt New Service

Swiss model Luger

FN Police model A5 shotgun

Suomi kp/31 smg

M1 carbine

Sad thing is I did own over 50% of the above legally in the UK

Good job all these new restrictions keep us safe from harm

"Oh well?"

Hopefully she will return with a name that suits her being a female rather than the gender specific one I took for her being a male. Be a shame for her to leave over a couple of misunderstanding comments. Edited by figgy

Hopefully she will return with a name that suits her being a female rather than the gender specific one I took for her being a male. Be a shame for her to leave over a couple of misunderstanding comments.

It had nothing to do with gender, it's a reference to the X-files. I thought it was obvious...?

Amazing. I'm mocked for revealing I am Female, and then told to get off my high horse when I challenge those who mock me. Is this how you treat your wife/partner/daughters?

LoneGunman, Out

Mocked?

Wow you're overly sensitive. Everyone is welcome here, we all take the **** out of each other it's banter.

Unless you're trolling then it would all make sense.

"Oh well?"

Nobody needs to beat themselves up too much on the subject, there has been quite a bit of misinformation posted, things are definitely not always what they seem.

Nobody needs to beat themselves up too much on the subject, there has been quite a bit of misinformation posted, things are definitely not always what they seem.

Exactly, I personally thought it was a wind up, with lone gunman actually being a man.

If not ,then definitely a massive over reaction.

I was just waiting for the 'Are you assuming my gender' line :lol:

It had nothing to do with gender, it's a reference to the X-files. I thought it was obvious...?

Not to me it wasn't, enlighten me please.

I'm wondering if it was a woman or just a troll or someone trying to kick start what has been a slow time gun and shooting wise on the forum lately , never seen a new member ask so many questions straight off the bat in so many different sections.

If I won the jackpot, I would buy a house in Texas probably just outside San Antonio and then build up a collection of handguns, rifles and shotguns. Would then spend my days camping, hunting, fishing and riding (horses that is).

That is of course if Mr Trump approves my residence but with a few million in the bank I reckon it shouldn't be too hard.