Lottery Guns

LoneGunman

Whilst I find the choice of 'Lone Gunman' to be rather gender leading to the assumption of being 'male' it's also quite amusing in its choice and was either pure genius or !!!!!!!!!

However I digress.

Lotto win- already have pretty much everything I wish to own so it would be more about making more 'personalising' of said articles.

But....... I'm sure I could find a home for a nice 'fifty' in the 'stable' and afford to run it.

Whilst I find the choice of 'Lone Gunman' to be rather gender leading to the assumption of being 'male' it's also quite amusing in its choice and was either pure genius or !!!!!!!!!

However I digress.

Lotto win- already have pretty much everything I wish to own so it would be more about making more 'personalising' of said articles.

But....... I'm sure I could find a home for a nice 'fifty' in the 'stable' and afford to run it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so sure 'mocked' is the appropriate term for revealing your 'female'

It did come across as very defensive from others assumptions.

This is a forum of all sorts and some banter too.... believe it's called 'extracting the urine'

It's just unfortunate that your choice of username didn't tally to to our pre-conceptions, could be worse, anyone remember 'Robbie the rimmer's choice of username

Barrett lite 50 ,Rigby .416 and a Sauer 404 would be nice and ive seen the small holding with shooting rights in Dumfries and Galloway to use them on ,,have to build a range to use the Barrett on though :lol:

Edited by clakk

I'd have a gunroom with racks fitted by a craftsman, the wooden floor would be festooned with Persian carpets, the walls dripping with paintings, there would be a leather Chesterfield or three, tables to display wooden decoys, rare fishing paraphernalia, one side would be full of books and opposite a clear glass display reserved for a dozen made to my spec guns ranging from Woodward to Mckay Brown to H&H, the racks would contain the more plebsome custom DT11, Parcour, HPX (engraved), Longthorne, etc, one side would be reserved for around 20 exhibition wood, tuned air guns, any spare space will have fishing rods.

I'd have a gunroom with racks fitted by a craftsman, the wooden floor would be festooned with Persian carpets, the walls dripping with paintings, there would be a leather Chesterfield or three, tables to display wooden decoys, rare fishing paraphernalia, one side would be full of books and opposite a clear glass display reserved for a dozen made to my spec guns ranging from Woodward to Mckay Brown to H&H, the racks would contain the more plebsome custom DT11, Parcour, HPX (engraved), Longthorne, etc, one side would be reserved for around 20 exhibition wood, tuned air guns, any spare space will have fishing rods.

This apart from the longthorne and the fishing stuff. I would have my fencing swords hung up in place of hamsters rods .....oh hang on, I already have 😁

I would buy a nice Baikal side by side none ejector and give away my collection of purdys and Holland and Hollands . I would give my boss over and under to a deserving member of this forum . I would buy a dozen high grade berettas and use them as forge pokers as its all they are good for .

Harnser

@hamster, you are the only one to get it! Of course with serious lotto money, I'd buy a friggin ESTATE with a helipad -- and I'd buy a pair of gun every week to line the walls of the Gun Gallery I'd have built. In house gunsmith to keep them in perfect condition, and perhaps a couple of apprentices to learn how to fix and make new ones.

I'll likely miss a hell of a lot more too.

Stay hungry people, stay sharp ;-)

@LoneGunman don't sulk, come back, I rarely go out shooting without my wife, removes half the fun of shooting when there isn't people around who are dedicated to the sport, of whatever gender.

Well I have the best SxS in the world in the shape of a 1889 Dickson Round Action. Mind I hanker for an unusual gun for high pheasants, S x S 3 inch chamber hammer ejector by good provincial maker, older the better and unrestored , give some of those lammermuir Valley pheasants a fright.

Blackpowder