Terror Attack - Finsbury Park!

Lloyd90

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been watching this on the news. Muslim guy said he doesn't feel safe in this country anymore, welcome to the club. Maybe now he knows how the rest of us feel.

On a side note if these people are so sure that Mohamed exists and dedicate their life's to him why didn't he intervene, I mean if he can create the world and everything in it surely he could do a ten second cameo appearance and say look im the only god so stop fighting with each other.

Just a thought of mine ....

Just been watching this on the news. Muslim guy said he doesn't feel safe in this country anymore, welcome to the club. Maybe now he knows how the rest of us feel.

On a side note if these people are so sure that Mohamed exists and dedicate their life's to him why didn't he intervene, I mean if he can create the world and everything in it surely he could do a ten second cameo appearance and say look im the only god so stop fighting with each other.

Some people killed in recent terror attacks were Christians, pity God didn't put in an appearance then.

Muhammed did exist

Perhaps he meant as a British person (he is just as likely to get caught up in any other terror type of attack) but well done you and the rest who quickly made the subject into a them and us again.

Mo didn't create the world, Jesus did who is God and his own son and the holy spirit, why don't they make an appearance ?

Mohammed did exist and Muslims don't think he created the World just like Christians don't think Jesus did.

It was bound to happen a revenge attack , but let's not get carried a way whith this it was not a terrorist attack , I expect it was just one white guy who thought I will do the same who as a had enough of what has happened in the last few months , this my thought on what has happened

The Jihadi next door documentary put the Finsbury Mosque (indoor) worshippers in a very good light; indeed it was only other muslims who were verbally having a go at and calling out the jihadi bunch as nutters.

Radicalisation / brainwashed drives one side and ignorance the other.

It's more likely that the poor chap that died under the wheels of the van was a decent god fearing chap who worked hard and who loved his family.

Perhaps he meant as a British person (he is just as likely to get caught up in any other terror type of attack) but well done you and the rest who quickly made the subject into a them and us again.

Mo didn't create the world, Jesus did who is God and his own son and the holy spirit, why don't they make an appearance ?

I thought only his close friends were allowed to call him Mo. Anyway I was always of the opinion Mohamed was a spokesman rather than a creator a bit like moses was to the israelites. But why let facts get in the way of hatred.

- my comment was on the double standards of some protagonists

It's not terrorist. It's a nutter who thought he would hurt some people.

I think a lot of attacks go on and they're just a nut job .

Then again I guess terrorists are nut jobs

So how is that not terrorism ? :rolleyes:

I thought only his close friends were allowed to call him Mo. Anyway I was always of the opinion Mohamed was a spokesman rather than a creator a bit like moses was to the israelites. But why let facts get in the way of hatred.

Nah, Mo is a common way of calling people who happen to be called Mohammad, Mamali is another. I do hope your final point is not directed at me.

Edited by Hamster

The Jihadi next door documentary put the Finsbury Mosque (indoor) worshippers in a very good light; indeed it was only other muslims who were verbally having a go at and calling out the jihadi bunch as nutters.

Radicalisation / brainwashed drives one side and ignorance the other.

It's more likely that the poor chap that died under the wheels of the van was a decent god fearing chap who worked hard and who loved his family.

A really good post, thank you

No doubt spurned on by Ignorant bigoted racists who believe and repeat EVERYRHING THE MEDIA TELL THEM as though it was the Gospel truth without question, I couldn't give a rats **** who people do or don't pray to this is another innocent wife who has been widowed and children who no longer have a father

Unfortunately the BBC news went to great lengths to get an interview with an eye witness who spent most of his time complaining how slow the Police were to react to the incident.

Yes, Amber Rudd was criticised this morning by a reporter asking why the government did not immediately call the indecent a terrorist attack.

It now looks like it has been declared a terrorist attack as May is holding a Cobra meeting.

I don't think this can be called a terrorist attack, maybe a racist attack yes.

It was a disgrace, whether it was a terrorist or racist attack.

+1, someones life has been taken by some nutter yet again. Why do we always look for some sort of pigeon hole to shove it in. You can clearly see the press are loving it, it makes them no different to the nutter that this.We can argue all day weather its Racist, terrorist, or revenge it doesn't make it any easier to accept.

Edited by Davyo

This may not have been an attack by IS ... but it was a terrorist make no mistake ... designed to create fear and cause damage to innocents.

Not calling this a terrorist attack is dangerous territory in my view.

I see IS are now calling for more 'events' already ......

Nah, Mo is a common way of calling people who happen to be called Mohammad, Mamali is another. I do hope your final point is not directed at me.

Definitely not, aimed at the people who confuse a prophet (real person) with a God (possibly not real).

It looks like its not going to go away and we will have to live with it.Have they achieved their objectives ? (whoever they are). They certainly have me on the back foot, i find myself risk assessing every day out. For example,went to Newcastle on Saturday and kept away from Central area's.Sadly found myself assessing traffic while sat out side Starbucks in the Quayside.They say not to be worried but to be vigilant, but its in the news now on a weekly basis !(again meeting the objective giving them the media cover they crave) Cant seem to do the vigilant bit without being worried im afraid. Very sad times ahead.

Edited by Davyo