bradys ashes

gustaff

the unrelentless --- wouldnt confess to the where abouts of the remains of child bodys he murdered and he is cremated and taken out to sea his victims relatives should have had the chance to take his ashes and dumped them in there toilets and done what ever nasty they could think of on top and flushed him away out of there lives for ever

Should have buried his ashes inside the prison walls......that way the ******* would never get out!

I like your thinking but it wouldn't have bothered him, he was a total atheist who beleived there was no purpose to life what so ever, which in his twisted mind meant there was no such thing as good and bad and no reason to not do whatever he wanted. I'm not religious either but hope there's a hell so he may rot in it forever.

I like your thinking but it wouldn't have bothered him, he was a total atheist who beleived there was no purpose to life what so ever, which in his twisted mind meant there was no such thing as good and bad and no reason to not do whatever he wanted. I'm not religious either but hope there's a hell so he may rot in it forever.

You're right, he was a true psychopath.

I like that idea, talk or sink. Just so glad he didn't get put on the moors.

Except half way from the UK to the border of Sweden, say Gothenburg, would actually put him within sighting distance of Denmark- still far enough for the old chap to realise his options were limited.

Am just glad that his ‘wishes’ were not followed, but it would have been nice if he had shown some remorse and given up the whereabouts of Keith Bennett.

Allowing access to his ashes would in my humblest, have no benefit to the relatives of those who they murdered.

All right and proper procedure as far as the disposal of Ian Brady's body is concerned. To quote from the BBC: "It comes after a court ruling to ensure the disposal of his body did not cause "offence and distress" to his victims' families."

But is this a one off, or has a principal been established? I'm thinking of terrorist killers here who die in the act. Why are their bodies turned over to their families to bury as they wish often with the status of martyr?

the whole brady story is a tragedy from beginning to end , how those poor children suffered, and how their poor families suffered(and are still suffering) , is truly heart breaking . its even a shame that a human being is burned and just thrown away after death , with no family to weep and no words spoken over them, but , when you consider his crimes , he got better than he deserved in life and in death.

He should have been tortured for the location of the missing boy, someone like that is not human and deserves no rights.

Know how you feel but, there is no possible way he could ever have found the boy, the landscape has changed so much. I Would have saved his ashes and launched them out to sea down the new Blackpool sewage outfall when its ready along with the rest of the human waste.