Worst movie you have ever watched.

Robertt

until recently it was "the french leutenants woman" dreadful dire dragging film,

recently we and half the audience walked out of "jackie o"  45 mins in and still full of flashbacks weeping more bloody flashbacks and weeping.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, bobt said:

until recently it was "the french leutenants woman" dreadful dire dragging film,

recently we and half the audience walked out of "jackie o"  45 mins in and still full of flashbacks weeping more bloody flashbacks and weeping.

Was that the film or the audience weeping?

13 hours ago, Fatcatsplat said:

Erica Eleniak I believe.....

crashed the yogurt truck a few times over her in my teens. 

10 hours ago, walshie said:

Anything with Nicholas Cage in it. (Terrible acting and wig.)

Anything with Tom Cruise in it. (All the same - maverick pilot/driver/spy who doesn't listen but comes good in the end.)

Anything with (ok lynch me now) John Wayne. Identical characters in each film, sometimes with an eyepatch, sometimes with a hat. Lots of walking about with his elbows held out and not much plot. Sounds like he's reading his lines off a board. 

Barry Norman eat your heart out. 

Have you seen The Rock. 

Con Air? easily the best film ever made. 

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 13:08, walshie said:

Anything with Nicholas Cage in it. (Terrible acting and wig.)

Anything with Tom Cruise in it. (All the same - maverick pilot/driver/spy who doesn't listen but comes good in the end.)

Anything with (ok lynch me now) John Wayne. Identical characters in each film, sometimes with an eyepatch, sometimes with a hat. Lots of walking about with his elbows held out and not much plot. Sounds like he's reading his lines off a board. 

Barry Norman eat your heart out. 

how very dare you sir, gone in 60 seconds is great.

and con air ?? 

Edited by Mice!

Cant remember the name of it but it was dire, An American football teams plane crashes in the snowy wilderness and they are picked off one by one by an albino chewbacca wearing nike trainers incidentally.

This film has far too many bad scenes and even worse acting to mention but by far is when they are trying to light a fire, one has a lighter that don't work, and another has only a few matches left but obviously there is quite a breeze blowing. What the problem with this you may be asking? W ell they are surrounded by burning wreckage from the plane crash and yet they still persist with the matches, the obligatory screaming american females crying and praying to god that the last match lights.

Its so bad, you know you should turn it off but something keeps you watching just to see if it can get any worse.

Oh and any film with Jack Black in it. Bloke makes my urine boil.

Edited by fatchap

Not a movie but an excruciating TV series from Channel 5. Only managed 5 minutes of the first one.

Adam Henson, Lynsey Chapman, an actor and a singer seemingly dying to get their hands dirty in the lambing shed? 

Suprised at the first two being involved?

Typically long winded Hamster rant but bear with :

There are hundreds of awful films such as Independence Day but if we were to critique individual performances then two really stand out for me, the first time I watched a few minutes of Steve Martin's The Pink Panther I literally thought it was some kind of spoof, how utterly dreadful that the memory of a genius such as Peter Sellers should be so tarnished with Martin's excruciatingly unfunny and unconvincing accent. 

Nicholas Cage did the same in Captain Corelli's Mandolin, the book apparently won many awards and untold accolades yet Cage murdered the whole film with his voice alone. 

In contrast I happen to have a little respect for Kevin Costner who right at the start admitted he couldn't pull off an English accent as Robin Hood and at least let us watch what was a passable attempt at entertainment. 

Too many 'made for TV' movies that were just totally pants so I'm going to restrict mine to those I've seen at the cinema. Last worst film I saw was 'The Sense of an Ending' with Jim Broadbent. If ever a film needed a point this was it. It was just plain boring. I left the cinema feeling I had wasted 2 hours or so of my life. Prior to that was 'Personal Services' with Julie Walters. Walked out during that one as it was as dull as ditch water.

8 hours ago, walshie said:

Did anyone mention anything with Jim Carrey in? 

In all fairness, when he did the voice of Scrooge the other year he did a pretty good job but I guess as we couldn't see him then that was big bonus.

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 13:29, amateur said:
10 hours ago, walshie said:

Did anyone mention anything with Jim Carrey in? 

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 13:29, amateur said:

Any film with Jim Carrey in it

I certainly did