European election voting

Harry136

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Yeah you do, here you go...

Former-London-Mayor-Boris-Johnson-speaks

At least you have another group(s) who can vote against what the "leaders" want to pass into legislation with an elected govt, all we have with brexit is a load of numpties who cannot negotiate the watch system on a two man submarine on 50% leave.

Nowhere does it say lets spend the whole or most of the £350m on the NHS.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love all the misquotes from remainers, it's like they're too gammon thick to digest and understand things, unless it's served up in the Guardian, on James O'Briens relentelssly moaning remainer LBC radio diatribe, or the Independent (if only it was). Perhaps it's their age?

15 minutes ago, mick miller said:

I love all the misquotes from remainers, it's like they're too gammon thick to digest and understand things, unless it's served up in the Guardian, on James O'Briens relentelssly moaning remainer LBC radio diatribe, or the Independent (if only it was). Perhaps it's their age?

We were having such a good discussion. Why does it have to degenerate to insults? If you can't contribute to the discussion read another news paper. 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

The bus was just a symptom of the wider unicorn deception. Lets see the facts rather than the bluster and rhetoric. 

Like Cameron's dodgy leaflet you mean? Or the predictions of the (supposedly apolitical) Governor of the bank of England

1 hour ago, hedge said:

My initial comment was based on your one liner - basically to say that I am sure that a lot of people vote in the GE, not really knowing what they are voting for and that can end in a car crash as well. If you have a majority in Parliament, you can force a lot of things through.

I appear to have touched a nerve, for which I apologise. No need no nerves were activated, I was merely joining in the general ranting as I felt a bit left out cos I`m having a cracker of a day and will be enjoying a beer in a minute!

I do appreciate you well balanced arguement though about numpties and seamen..... (Old navy joke, but worth repeating)

👍

29 minutes ago, henry d said:

Have another look above Boris` hand, if you are going to fund it you`ll need ten times more than that for a start.

henry d, it doesn't say they will give £350,000,000 a week to the NHS.

It says we send the EU £350 Million a week, lets fund our NHS instead.   (the week part is out of shot)

This has always been the issue, people ASSUMED wrong, and read something into it that it didn't say, they never promised to put £350 million into the NHS, they just suggested they would fund it. 

It's called marketing, all the parties do it.     

The remainers, PM and in particular The Chancellor actually stated the country would collapse immediately if we voted to leave.  I get the impression the remainers actually lied, but they seem to have conveniently forgotten about the PM and Chancellor!

:good:

Edited by Dekers

Still sure that a vote for Labour or the conservatives isn't a vote for Brexit Oowee? Seems the libdumb's own leaflet seems to think a vote for them is a vote for Brexit. But, of course, it's everyones right to change their minds (usually afterwards, to suit an agenda).

hero_eas.jpg?1556706601

Pretty crappy result for the remainers then wasn't it?

Edited by mick miller

7 minutes ago, Dekers said:

It says we send the EU £350 Million a week, lets fund our NHS instead.   (the week part is out of shot)

This has always been the issue, people ASSUMED wrong, and read something into it that it didn't say, they never promised to put £350 million into the NHS, they just suggested they would fund it. 

It's called marketing, all the parties do it.     

The remainers, PM and in particular The Chancellor actually stated the country would collapse immediately if we voted to leave.  I get the impression the remainers actually lied, but they seem to have conveniently forgotten about the PM and Chancellor!

You beat me to it.  :good:

2 hours ago, Dekers said:

This has always been the issue, people ASSUMED wrong, and read something into it that it didn't say, they never promised to put £350 million into the NHS, they just suggested they would fund it. No they have to fund it, it says so on the tin.

It's called marketing, disingenuous all the parties do it.     

4 hours ago, mick miller said:

Sure your name isn't Windy Miller off Camberwick Green?

3 hours ago, mick miller said:

Still sure that a vote for Labour or the conservatives isn't a vote for Brexit Oowee? Seems the libdumb's own leaflet seems to think a vote for them is a vote for Brexit. But, of course, it's everyones right to change their minds (usually afterwards, to suit an agenda).

hero_eas.jpg?1556706601

Pretty crappy result for the remainers then wasn't it?

So I think that we establish from this, and the previous example posted, that none of the pamphlets for a party made a positive comment / reference to one other of the other parties, much in the same way perhaps that the Brexit Party version didn't suggest a vote for UKIP was the next best thing to voting for them. You couldn't make it up.

Missing the point again. Liberals stating before the vote that a vote for any of the main parties, or the brexit party is a vote for brexit. Then immediately afterward stating that ONLY a vote for the brexit party was a vote for brexit. You couldn't make it up (but, of course, its okay to lump all the remain parties together, you have to scrape together the numbers somehow). 

56 minutes ago, tandytommo said:

Sure your name isn't Windy Miller off Camberwick Green?

Brilliant. A comic genius amongst us.

Edited by mick miller

56 minutes ago, mick miller said:

Missing the point again. Liberals stating before the vote that a vote for any of the main parties, or the brexit party is a vote for brexit. Then immediately afterward stating that ONLY a vote for the brexit party was a vote for brexit. You couldn't make it up (but, of course, its okay to lump all the remain parties together, you have to scrape together the numbers somehow). 

Brilliant. A comic genius amongst us.

Tit for tat, eye for an eye Mick, gets us nowhere.

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

It was indeed the ONLY lie!:lol:

my god the courts are going to be full................teresa may.....tony blair....george osborn...corbyn...(cant include diane abbott...cause she dont know what the **** she is talking about....case dissmissed)....the CBI....mark carny.....john major....

god im getting board

13 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Regardless of what is does and does not say, or indeed how you chose to interpret it, Boris seems to be in hot water over it.

That's what it says, what is there to interpret?

Boris is in Hot Water all the time regardless, why should he be in more hot water because some people have a fertile imagination, make assumptions or lack comprehension!?

Edited by Dekers

42 minutes ago, Dekers said:

That's what it says, what is there to interpret?

Boris is in Hot Water all the time regardless, why should he be in more hot water because some people have a fertile imagination, make assumptions or lack comprehension!?

Dont take 'the bus' away from them man, they need the bus argument , its all theyve got 🤣 

Except for the unicorns, whatever theyve got to do with it ??