Prince Charles got it!

NatureBoy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they tested him so they could contact everyone he’s been in contact with and put them into isolation to control the spread of the life threatening epidemic 

As for the location of the isolation avoiding unnecessary travel the nearest secure place 

yes he’s rich and pays tax voluntarily and I’m sure when this is over himself and many other rich people will be using there wealth to help others 

just my thoughts 

stay safe 

of 

3 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

I think that you`ll find it`s `Grammar` not `Grammer`. Just saying 

Thanks for pointing that out OB, mucho gracias 😊

Spellcheck couldn't have understood my direction of conversation 🤣

3 hours ago, Mice! said:

We need humor at a time like this, better to laugh than cry.

I'm with you on this 👍 Where would we be without humour ?

1 hour ago, JKD said:

What's that got to do with you ?

If you want me to comprestand what you're saying, you'd better speak the Queen's English, use only cromulent words, otherwise I stand no chance of being bobulated.

As for Ditchman; He's given a pass as he suffers from Norforkism.  I know better than to argue with lads from round there.  Ever been in Norwich at pub chucking out time on a Saturday night?   😁

54 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

If you want me to comprestand what you're saying, you'd better speak the Queen's English, use only cromulent words, otherwise I stand no chance of being bobulated.

As for Ditchman; He's given a pass as he suffers from Norforkism.  I know better than to argue with lads from round there.  Ever been in Norwich at pub chucking out time on a Saturday night?   😁

Blimey, I had to google a few of those words. Keep 'em coming they're great :good:

As previously said, humour needed at this very trying time.

Keep safe everyone.

OB

1 hour ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Well you obviously comprestand most other people's non-Queen's English without them using cromulent wotsits 😋 As for your chance of being bobulated,,,, best to keep away from Norwich at pub chucking out time 😵🤪

You did make me chuckle 🤭🤣

Back on topic,,,,,,,,, oops 😜

Any news on the future King ? 

On 25/03/2020 at 12:13, grrclark said:

He is the future king.  At a human level, if being ideological, of course he is worth no more than anyone else, but let's live in the real world and set aside the faux outrage.

If nothing else using him as a totem of how the virus can spread anywhere, given that he is the future king, is incredibly worthwhile.

Darn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with you again:mad:

On 25/03/2020 at 21:03, clangerman said:

spot on exactly why it’s unacceptable in times of crisis you lead by example not run of to ensure your OWN safety isolate like the rest of us have to this is NOT the actions of a future king 

Think he will be king old liz is hanging on in there why wouldn't she not stand down and give him a ago ?  , i think shes hanging on after the Diana scandal and William will be next /

Reading the local paper today there questions being raised by locals and a SNP member for Grampian , why did he go there to be tested ? and why was he tested when there not enough test kits for hospital staff   ? i don't think hes helped his popularity any ?.

But its like the same old there splitting the royals up to help them getting the virus 

On 26/03/2020 at 11:35, Old farrier said:

yes he’s rich and pays tax voluntarily and I’m sure when this is over himself and many other rich people will be using there wealth to help others 

🤣 Brilliant sarcasm there, although you should make it a bit clearer when you are bring sarcastic, someone might actually think you were being serious here.

9 minutes ago, treetree said:

🤣 Brilliant sarcasm there, although you should make it a bit clearer when you are bring sarcastic, someone might actually think you were being serious here.

I’m not responsible for the intellectual level of the readers of my post 

in this troubled moment in time many interpretations of posts are made 😂😂😂