Bank holiday fun

WalkedUp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should be working ( being self employed I always feel guilty when I don’t work BH’s ) but as I can’t visit my kids, nor go out anywhere with OH and them, I’m just working in the studio.

I got some work into a rather prestigious gallery in Edinburgh as a result of doing the Borders Art Fair in Kelso last month, so am working towards creating more for when this carp is all over. 

13 minutes ago, Scully said:

I should be working ( being self employed I always feel guilty when I don’t work BH’s ) but as I can’t visit my kids, nor go out anywhere with OH and them, I’m just working in the studio.

I got some work into a rather prestigious gallery in Edinburgh as a result of doing the Borders Art Fair in Kelso last month, so am working towards creating more for when this carp is all over. 

Which gallery? Once this is over would be good to have a wander and look

Oiled the stocks, sat drying in the sun. Then I decided to sort out the attic in the garage. What a mess, wish I didn't start, seeing as I've no idea where I'm going to chuck all the junk away. Crazy what you store. Paint, well I've enough to do a hotel. Enough camping kit to survive the apocalypse comfortably😂

Just stored all the shooting kit, dont think I'll be using that for a while. 

Working tomorrow. Drinking tomorrow night 😊 lie in Sunday. 

Monday, probably wake up, scratch my balls and stare at the garden fence again. Exciting times 

Pretty easy days really up put dogs into truck drive out to field do a bit of training with them hunting reeds and rushes mainly and a bit of steadying well sitting under a tree for a hour 

drive back bite to eat and then grab a rod drive down to the pond and catch a few fish drive back 

spot of dinner drive down to a newly drilled field and see if it needs shooting or if the gas guns doing the job 

bit Of gardening should fill the day 

Put our big inflatable pool up this morning,  it will take overnight for filling from the hosepipe. It has taken most of the morning to clean it out from storage and  I thought I had put it away clean in the shed last year but does not appear so.

This evening I will be having a couple of lager and limes, listen to some music. Off tomorrow, back in work Sunday and Monday.

atb

7diaw

5 hours ago, Scully said:

Have we had the pleasure of seeing any of your art work?

Been furloughed from school so been kept busy by oiling garden furniture, painting garage walls, up-cycling some furniture, but best of all been watching woodpigeons nest building in the leylandii in next    doors garden.

just having a birra moretti now and enjoying watching the pigeons appearing with more twigs.

Hitman