Trump Again

The Heron

I don't think he was suggesting it, the video shows him mentioning it to a doctor as part of some longer conversation. Sounds like he's re-iterating some information given to him. He even states that it's someone else's idea in the vid. The media's hatred of him only helps his "fake news" rhetoric.

I worked with an old guy once. Indian. Everyone called him "Major" as, indeed, he'd been a Major in the Indian Army. And God Bless him. Well later on he developed arthritis and believed that drinking cooking oil would help as it would "lubricate the worn joints". Lovely, lovely man. But his medical expertise was a bit off!

Edited by enfieldspares

1 minute ago, enfieldspares said:

I worked with an old guy once. Indian. Everyone called him "Major" as, indeed, he'd been a Major in the Indian Army. And God Bless him. Well later on he developed arthritis and believed that drinking cooking oil would help as it would "lubricate the worn joints". Lovely, lovely man. But his medical expertise was a bit off!

But not as dangerous as the Presidents suggestion!:w00t:

And injecting disinfectant probably does too in the first stages of your body shutting down!

3 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

We're indeed blessed to be living in a time when we can experience the genius of this guy … he will no doubt save the human race.

He just seems unable to stop spouting his carp, I presume all his advisors want to keep their jobs!:rolleyes:

I think he looks like a ill person who is so hopelessly out of depth with the task he has been given , the lines between reality and fact no linger exist.

Quite sad to see , and given the enormity of the job in front of him i fear his mental state can just get steadily worse. It is sort of worrying where it will/ could end.

Edited by lancer425

On the other thread I posted a link to a video of his Coronavirus Response Coordinator's face while he was coming out with this stuff. It's worth a watch.

22 minutes ago, lancer425 said:

think he looks like a ill person who is so hopelessly out of depth with the task he has been given , the lines between reality and fact no linger exist.

^This

5E57214B-D7C9-4EEA-880E-A892F3EDBF8C.jpeg

On 24/04/2020 at 13:40, Demonic69 said:

His supporters state that he achieves great things

His detractors state that he says stupid things

Which is more important?

What is important is not what people say, but the outcome and consequence of what Trump does and says.