Jab side effects question?

itchy trigger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Had the Pfizer jab yesterday evening. Just noticed my arm is a bit stiff and sore at the top when I reached up to cupboard for a cup for my morning cuppa. Not noticable when my arm is down.

Well done getting the jab Yvonne, it must be a big relief 👍

Had the Pfizer jab bit over 3 weeks ago, stiff arm the following day when I woke up. After a couple of hours boarding the loft out the arm was back to normal. The Mrs is scheduled for hers today and to be honest we are well pleased at the prospect of both being immunised.

On 02/02/2021 at 08:32, Fisheruk said:

Had the Pfizer jab bit over 3 weeks ago, stiff arm the following day when I woke up. After a couple of hours boarding the loft out the arm was back to normal. The Mrs is scheduled for hers today and to be honest we are well pleased at the prospect of both being immunised.

Update Mrs Fisheruk had her AZ jab on Tuesday afternoon no significant side effects. 👍

On 02/02/2021 at 11:47, hawkfanz said:

my sister is 80,works 5 shifts a week in nursing home,and has had both of her jabs with no side effects at all,

Your sister is 80 and carrying out shifts in a Nursing home!

Either you have her age wrong or she is older than some of the residents?

Just now, ditchman said:

got mine on the 11th

is yours at Hoveton ?

No .... I got a letter in from the N H S about 10 days ago and at the time the nearest one to me were at Oulton Broad , I left it for a couple of days and made an appointment , having filled in the online form with the time and dates it stated at the end that these dates were now filled , the next vaccinating centre was at Ipswich which was 57 miles away , so I left it until my doctor rang , I got the call this morning to go to the medical centre at Yarmouth on Pasture Rd near the old Two Bears P H .

My wife had hers two weeks ago at Millwood Surgery in Bradwell near the new Morrisons .

GOOD LUCK getting your jab if you haven't already had it .

Had the Pfizer jab on Wednesday the 3rd Feb and apart from a little stiffness at the site of the jab which disappeared overnight no side effects at at all.

A tip from the retired doctor who administered the jab it's best to just let your arm hang loosely by your side as the needle goes in

Edited by fern01