Jab side effects question?

itchy trigger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Your sister is 80 and carrying out shifts in a Nursing home!

Either you have her age wrong or she is older than some of the residents?

yes she finds it quite funny that a lot of residents are younger than her,born 1940 and me 1949

On 30/01/2021 at 06:33, Lloyd90 said:

A few colleagues have had it and about 3 or 4 out of 16+ had flu like symptoms for a day or two which then fully resolved. 

All of the ones who had a mild reaction believe they might have already had Covid in the past but got over it without a proper diagnosis. 

I got the vaccine (Pfizer) and had a little bit of a sore arm that night and a real bad arm ache the next day, but was absolutely fine by the day after that. 

I did have 2 pints of Thatchers the night of the vaccine followed by a large vodka and coke, and 2 large vodka and cokes the next night. 

Slept ok and back to normal now 3 days later. 

i had the pfizer jab   last wed and exactly that sore arm at night then really sore all next day but apart from that nothing else 

Had mine this morning , and to be honest I am not the worlds number one fan of having a needle inserted in my arm , but I must say in the few minutes I was in the surgery it went like clockwork from the time the marshal directed me to my parking place , then the young lady who took my temp when I reached the door , the friendly chap who asked a couple of questions and then gave me the jab which was totally pain free , all in all , first class faultless service and back out in less than 10 minutes 

The wife and I had ours Saturday morning at 10.00, no effects until around 10.00 in the evening, we both had muscle pains, mainly legs and neck , my wife had sickness and an upset stomach, and ravenous hunger, I had a really stiff neck and pounding head ache, 

Its now Monday morning , my aches and pains have subsided , just a slight stiff neck, my wife is still not good, but is getting better, 

We expected some side effects, but they were a bit worse than we expected, we have spent the last 48 hours just napping, and consuming boxes of paracetamol and ibuprofen while staring at the telly, 

As to its effectiveness, any is better than none, we are all still locked down until a high percentage have been jabbed, If I have to go back for a modified jab later I will be first in line, We have had 2 close friends die from it so far with a further 5 in hospital now with serious problems,  and we are in one of the less affected areas in the outback of Norfolk.

Its a personal choice as to whether you go for it or not, but the sooner we get this under control the sooner we can get back to some sense of normality ,

27 minutes ago, The Heron said:

I would try some of my wife's on but they don't fit as they are all to big. 😂😂

Talk like that can get you into serious trouble 😅😅😅

I got called in to have my jab a few hours ago . They were super efficient,  and I was jabbed within a couple of minutes of entering the building.  No effects whatsoever so far , but I could eat a scabby bat 😆.