Jab side effects question?

itchy trigger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs dougy had the jab Fri am, by Fri PM she had forgot were she left her glasses, forgot to switch her phone on, lost the front door key, by Sat am it was getting worse, she forgot she had to do the ironing before going shopping. And when she went shopping she forgot 1/2 the stuff on the list i wrote. 

She's blaming it all on a sore arm, i really dont believe any of it. 

Had mine on 6th Feb at 10-15, that evening at about 8-30 started to feel shivery and could not get warm, gradually got worse with a temp of 39.2 and heartrate of about 140, blood pressure was also high, i was lying in bed feeling like poo listening to my own heart racing, eventually phoned my daughter who is a district nursing sister, she came over did my obs and suggested phoning 111 which we did (first thing sjhe suggested was to take some paracetamol which i did) they took details and said they would get a doctor to phone me, i was expecting a 3 or 4 hour wait for that but within 15 minutes doctor phoned, i told him my symptoms and that i had taken 2 paracetamol which he suggested. The time was now about 2-00 Sunday morning my symptoms were getting a little better by now so he told me if i was not a lot better by morning to phone again, to cut a long story a bit shorter i managed to get to sleep about 3-00 and when i woke up at 11-00 i felt a lot better.

i Looked on the website and it said if you have any side effects from the injection to fill in a form online which i did.

I can tell you that i was quite worried for an hour or 2 but when i woke up i was very relieved.  Sunday evening both myself and my wife who had also had the jab at the same time we both a bit groggy for a couple of hours. I am still getting a headache occasionally which i do not usually get and having disturbed nights sleep with strange half awake half asleep dreams.

Well, I had the Astra Zeneca Covid19 vaccine at 13:20 yesterday.

Came home, felt fine and then it all changed.

I went to bed at 18:30 as I had no get up and go.

I was too hot in bed and too cold out of bed and had a tremendous thirst. Consequently I was up to the bathroom every 45 minutes through the night.

The headache started at 03:45 and you are only meant to take paracetamol for that.

No sore arm, just feel like I have been trashed!

7 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I was too hot in bed and too cold out of bed and had a tremendous thirst. Consequently I was up to the bathroom every 45 minutes through the night.

The headache started at 03:45 and you are only meant to take paracetamol for that.

Don’t worry the drinking from the dogs bowl and howling at the moon stops afterwards a few days 🤔

the hair growth is a bit of a different thing though 🤭

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

My experience was similar dave .

I had the jab on sunday afternoon,  all was well until I got up on Monday morning with a sort of head cold , and a banging head and sore arm and shoulder , I also had a raging thirst all day .  I woke up on Tuesday morning still feeling rough , but that passed within minutes and I felt good as new. I still can't stop piddling though.

On 14/02/2021 at 18:15, mel b3 said:

Talk like that can get you into serious trouble 😅😅😅

I got called in to have my jab a few hours ago . They were super efficient,  and I was jabbed within a couple of minutes of entering the building.  No effects whatsoever so far , but I could eat a scabby bat 😆.

Mel. A scabby oss surely?

Astra z jab gave me a 3 day priapism.

Not really, just thought it would amuse someone when they looked it up and future Google research would find this post. :D

No side effects at all really, missus claimed she felt knocked about for a few days but I think that was probably needle phobia.