ditchman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

interesting VT footage taken by Farage ...showing "migrants " 2 or 3 /boat throwing their phones into the water as they near land/pick up.......

Wonder why they'd do such a thing

4 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

To hide their country of origin.

I was hoping someone would post the same as I was thinking. It confirms they're lying scumbags concealing where their phones have travelled from, course I'll have to dig out a helmet now cos some wets won't like that.

10 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I was hoping someone would post the same as I was thinking. It confirms they're lying scumbags concealing where their phones have travelled from, course I'll have to dig out a helmet now cos some wets won't like that.

That's why the Rwanda option is so brilliant.  Before, when they arrived with no paperwork they were impossible to ever deport.  No proof of where they came from

Now they can go th Rwanda and think about their options 

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

That's why the Rwanda option is so brilliant.  Before, when they arrived with no paperwork they were impossible to ever deport.  No proof of where they came from

Now they can go th Rwanda and think about their options 

What's the odds on them avoiding the trip with the help of HR campaigners and lawyers, claing gay or a right to family life in the UK.

16 hours ago, Vince Green said:

A big part of the problem is (as you say) the Civil Servants not doing their jobs properly. 

They will give this initiative the silent treatment like they have with every other initiative in the past. Why? Because it involves having to get up off their backside and do something for a change.

Sadly, seems the way of things?

From limited experience most seem to have accumulated in position for the wrong reasons?

Rife nepotism and unthinkingly applied positive discrimination? When the applicants are not picked for best qualification the stage is set for our situation as of today? Destruction from within?

Give it 10 years to be a bankrupt third world entity?

Tin hat in place.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, ditchman said:

600 migrants crossed today :mad:

just thought i would mention this incase everybody thought it had gone away..........

I thought the roads around Kent were a bit busier than normal today !!!???

Seriously though,,,, I'm lost for words regarding this (major) issue !!! 🤨

25 minutes ago, scouser said:

What are we paying the French for ?.

We are being ruled by weak people that are afraid to stand up for our rights and they are allowing the media and minority groups to call the shots !  there's a  lot of people that are making a load money from these migrants coming to the UK ! Hotels , civil rights lawyers , interpreters  and charities, oh and lets not forget the people smugglers !

11 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

We are being ruled by weak people that are afraid to stand up for our rights and they are allowing the media and minority groups to call the shots !  there's a  lot of people that are making a load money from these migrants coming to the UK ! Hotels , civil rights lawyers , interpreters  and charities, oh and lets not forget the people smugglers !

100 % correct. 

15 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

What rights? 

Democracy has to ensure that majority rule does not impinge on the fundamental human rights of the minority. You could do away with this of course and as a result abandon democracy. The reaction to Putin's invasion suggests that we don't want that either. 

19 minutes ago, oowee said:

What rights? 

Democracy has to ensure that majority rule does not impinge on the fundamental human rights of the minority. You could do away with this of course and as a result abandon democracy. The reaction to Putin's invasion suggests that we don't want that either. 

A person who comes to this country illegally, knowingly and being fully aware of the implications of their actions shouldn't be able to claim legal rights when they get here 

You misuse the word democracy.

Democracy is about the will of the majority prevailing, to which the minority must comply 

Edited by Vince Green

10 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

A person who comes to this country illegally, knowingly and being fully aware of the implications of their actions shouldn't be able to claim legal rights when they get here 

You misuse the word democracy.

Democracy is about the will of the majority prevailing, to which the minority must comply 

You misunderstand democracy. Democracy can only exist where the rights of minorities are respected and protected. Our UK democratic process usually results in minority rule.

But another critically important challenge is less appreciated or emphasised: that of promoting and developing democratic values and principles within a society. For if it is vital to put the institutional architecture of democracy in place, it is no less so to have a strong foundation of shared and applied democratic values and principles - for without these "bricks and mortar", in the long run the whole construct runs the risk of proving itself a flawed, chronically unstable political edifice.

In this context, experience indicates that a defining feature of a functioning democratic ethos is adherence to the theory - and practice - of the fundamental principles of equity, justice and inclusion.

3 hours ago, Pushandpull said:

VG, have a browse around de Tocqueville and the tyranny of the majority. It may give you food for thought (or not).

To me they are simply criminals engaged in a criminal activity.

They deserve no entitlement to be treated any differently to any other law breaker.

This country owes them nothing beyond the right to plead their case and get a fair, but brief, hearing.

Throwing away their phones and paperwork is an indication of their guilt

5 hours ago, oowee said:

What rights? 

I thought BoJo had done that already?