Boris on beeb now

hodge911

30 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Looked like panic station they need to do something the laws they bring in are being ignored and weve had two lockdowns and is this the 4th variant ?> 

He's already said we won't have forced vaccinations, its not in line with the principles this country is based on, which I agree with to be honest, but in a minute if people don't want to be vaccinated then others should also have the option of telling them they aren't welcome in certain places. 

But how many vaccinations should be mandatory if we go this way....3 4 5 6.....when do you get a say as such.....

If they can find a way to make it mandatory and i do think they are looking at this way.... they will....scaremongering has finished their own behaviour has finished that avenue.....

i do believe ppl will buy into shot no 3......but 4/5/6 every few weeks im not so sure.....

Ive always been told "you cant beat mother nature"

Now i dont believe this is all natural....but my point is you can keep jabbing all you like it wont take long before your body and an uncontrollable virus finds a way round your jab......exactly like now!!

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

He's already said we won't have forced vaccinations, its not in line with the principles this country is based on, which I agree with to be honest, but in a minute if people don't want to be vaccinated then others should also have the option of telling them they aren't welcome in certain places. 

If you are vaccinated why would you feel the need to tell unvaccinated they are unwelcome?

Surely if you are vaccinated you are safe so why worry if someone else isn't? 

And if you are not safe then maybe the unvaccinated should be excluding you, how would you feel about that?

My questions are aimed at the situation rather than you personally Lloyd90.

8 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Looked like panic station they need to do something the laws they bring in are being ignored and weve had two lockdowns and is this the 4th variant ?> 

Hello, shame Boris and some of his government don't follow the rules, 

8 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Hello, what does Boris know about principles ??  He knows how to lie !!!

16 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

All to divert attention from himself, he needs to go now.  Recorded message because he didn't want any questions says it all.

Do you know, I am also coming round to thinking this the more and more it drags on. Plus a ready made excuse if the bi election goes sour on Thursday.

Today javid announced ABOUT 10 in hospital with micron. Why about, surely he should know the exact number.

Then also announced today, the first omicron death. But no age, vaccination status or other health conditions mentioned.

There seems to be very few facts, but plenty of scare mongering.

9 hours ago, 39TDS said:

If you are vaccinated why would you feel the need to tell unvaccinated they are unwelcome?

Surely if you are vaccinated you are safe so why worry if someone else isn't? 

And if you are not safe then maybe the unvaccinated should be excluding you, how would you feel about that?

My questions are aimed at the situation rather than you personally Lloyd90.

Because, it's well known that being vaccinated doesn't stop you getting Covid all together, just massively reduces the impact, so you don't get as unwell, don't need hospital admission, and hopefully (certainly true for some people) don't die.

The death rate was very small to begin with, but in some groups is was a real risk, for people like my mother who has diabetes, or colleagues who have respiratory illnesses. 

I don't need anyone telling me it's all conspiracy theories and nonsence because I worked on the front line of the NHS this whole time and I have personally seen a lot of people die from this, people from client groups that I have worked with for many years who would ordinarily have lived for a lot longer than they have done. 

I am also vaccinated against Hepititus, and numerous other conditions, but I would still choose not to knowingly put myself in a position where I am highly likely to be exposed to it, or where I know there are other people who have refused to be vaccinated against it, and who also refuse to follow the guidance set out to reduce transmissions. 

What I don’t understand is dear old Boris told us that 2 jabs isn’t sufficient to protect us and we must get the booster asap if not sooner, then a few minutes later he’s telling us that with 2 jabs you can get a vaccine passport and go to nightclubs and large events……. ? 

2 hours ago, Mr.T said:

What I don’t understand is dear old Boris told us that 2 jabs isn’t sufficient to protect us and we must get the booster asap if not sooner, then a few minutes later he’s telling us that with 2 jabs you can get a vaccine passport and go to nightclubs and large events……. ? 

Just heard on news, when everyone offered a booster had taken the jab ,they intend to alter the passport system to update it. So it's now probably going to be around late Jan to Feb and you will need all three jabs for your pass

1 hour ago, TRINITY said:

Just heard on news, when everyone offered a booster had taken the jab ,they intend to alter the passport system to update it. So it's now probably going to be around late Jan to Feb and you will need all three jabs for your pass

So for the next 3 months it’s OK for people who are not properly protected by only having 2 jabs to go to nightclubs and large events…. Doesn’t quite add up to me.

32 minutes ago, Mr.T said:

So for the next 3 months it’s OK for people who are not properly protected by only having 2 jabs to go to nightclubs and large events…. Doesn’t quite add up to me.

You can get into events unvaccinated if you do a PCR, that makes no sense.