Lizz Truss (is a puppet !)

ditchman

Imagine Boris stood at the podium saying the King has called him and asked him to come back, take control of the government and move the country forwards. 

The BBC  would go into meltdown 😅😅😅

Then hopefully he savages the BBC and puts them firmly back in their box, removes the Fee and makes them stand on their own.

Or he could just laugh and say no chance, you made the bed now lie in it 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the Tories are unable to form a stable Government… which is very clear that they can’t at the moment, then surely they must stand aside and let Labour have a crack of the whip. 

As much as everyone says they would be even worse, I have no doubt they would win a GE if one was called at the moment. 

If we truly are democratic then they would have to be given a chance. 

I will laugh though if Johnson comes back. Bet they’re all kicking themselves for trying to throw him out now. 

95A43615-4CF0-4DAA-B555-B35D33CC896F.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Mr.C said:

I believe he is still under investigation so I doubt they'd risk it. 

Risk it? He’s the one party members and the swing voters in the North wanted as leader.

It’s not as if they have anyone else at all that’s a creditable candidate that the public are queueing up to get behind.  

On the news just now the 1922 committee apparently has to come up with how they choose the next PM. 

It’s noted that a number of MP’s want to totally exclude party members from having any say in the process. 

I reckon it'd be almost worth having an election while there's so much war and strife across the globe that can't be fixed any time soon: the right can heckle Starmer and show him up as much as the left does them, and Boris will get the next few elections again if he behaves himself.

12 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I reckon it'd be almost worth having an election while there's so much war and strife across the globe that can't be fixed any time soon: the right can heckle Starmer and show him up as much as the left does them, and Boris will get the next few elections again if he behaves himself.

Sounds like a plan

Just now, Gordon R said:

An unworthy comment, ignoring the fact that Boris is "of foreign origin". 

Well said.

For me the Tories need to think about what they stand for and agree what they want to achieve as a party. Getting a new leader is not going to solve that. The party is split into at least two factions. None of that is good for any new PM coming in to drive a budget. 

17 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Watching question time last night and they was saying if just one candidate the MP will decide if there is two it will go to the voters by an online voting system 

Run off of two. Boris and another. MP's support a another in the indicative vote. Boris wont stand down. Membership votes him in. He rules without team support. Party implodes and we get a GE. 

18 minutes ago, oowee said:

Run off of two. Boris and another. MP's support a another in the indicative vote. Boris wont stand down. Membership votes him in. He rules without team support. Party implodes and we get a GE. 

question time last night even Boris sister said Keir Starmer was a prinimister in waiting and the audience was all Conservative voters and they didn't want Boris back 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

yup something like that.....i think whatever senario ...the party will totally disintergrate......everything has gone too far now for any candidate to pull and command enough loyalty to be the prime minister and take things forward to a successful GE.........