Queen Elizabeth 2nd

ditchman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what alerted me to the seriousness of the situation is ONLY the next monarchs are speeding towards Balmoral....princess anne is not neither prince speedo or fast eddie

im sure it is a "drawing to a close " happening

Buck house dont issue statements like this unless it is of national importance......

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

what alerted me to the seriousness of the situation is ONLY the next monarchs are speeding towards Balmoral....princess anne is not neither prince speedo or fast eddie

im sure it is a "drawing to a close " happening

Buck house dont issue statements like this unless it is of national importance......

STOP PRESS

the whole family lock stock and barrel are now on their way...........

She looked frail and shrunken on the tv the other night, with dark bruises on the back of her hand which can be an indicator of repeated injections according to a MacMillan nurse I know. 
She can’t last forever and if there’s no quality of life or prospect of it returning, then time to be going sadly. 

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Huw Edwards is doing the news now and he is dressed in a black suit and black tie..........i rekon the BBC have been put on standby

a very historic time we are witnessing.....

Seems like it unfortunately,  1pm news is still going and I doubt it will go off.

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

The Markle's are on their way........i truly hope to god this dosnt end up all over net-flix and chewed over on the winfrey opra show....i wont hold my breath

If they try to make money out of this then they will be hated across the nation, and Charles should pull all thier titles.