Well done Mr Sunak.

TIGHTCHOKE

If these migrants were trying to leave the UK to get to France what would you do? We reap what we sow and have only ourselves to blame.

The likes of Fargage stoking the fires of hatred dissuade govt from bringing forward any meaningful solution. 

Dumping membership without putting in place safeguarding frameworks is like leaving a petrol forecourt without filling up. 

Next is the bonfire of EU legislation. 🤣

4% top slice on the economy and lowest level of inward investment in the G7. Time to open our wallets and pay some more in start with pension cuts I reckon.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

The pro Brexit folks need to stop blaming the Remainers and own the problems they have created. 

The pro Remainers need to stop blaming the Brexiteers and own the problems they created, the largest being the failure to exit the EU completely and instead insist on a negotiated agreement shaped by Remainers who put their own views ahead of the electorate.

Migration, fishing, Northern Ireland and many other issues all stem from the "negotiated agreements".

Even where we have options such as Article 16 in the NI protocol, Remainers are still not prepared to put the NI people first and follow through on Art 16.

On migration the continued acknowledgement of the EU courts having final durisdiction both directly and through ECHR means we seem unable to stop the economic migration.

Energy Crisis (consumer cost especially) is in part caused by still being controlled by EU energy markets and still being signed up to how they operate by marginal pricing.

Not everything the UK does is perfect but being responsible for making you own decisions is nearly always better than relying on political concensus which is what directs the EU.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

these migrants were trying to leave the UK to get to France what would you do? We reap what we sow and have only ourselves to blame.

It's never likely to come up though is it.

I'd say the Navy should be blocking them, turning the boats back to France, following them to shore then rendering the boats unusable,  for their own safety of course 😉 

1 hour ago, Stonepark said:

On migration the continued acknowledgement of the EU courts having final durisdiction both directly and through ECHR means we seem unable to stop the economic migration.

Energy Crisis (consumer cost especially) is in part caused by still being controlled by EU energy markets and still being signed up to how they operate by marginal pricing.

Not everything the UK does is perfect but being responsible for making you own decisions is nearly always better than relying on political concensus which is what directs the EU

This is it, we voted to leave the EU, but it's still not happened yet, and we should be pushing forwards. 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

The likes of Fargage stoking the fires of hatred dissuade govt from bringing forward any meaningful solution

On this I'd say he's keeping it( and himself)in the news, otherwise it wouldn't be reported on.

What do you think the Gov would/should be doing then if it wasn't for Farage?

We've now got a number of hotels that are full of immigrants,  most likely illegal in our area, this will be taking resources that should be going to the local community,  and we're a long way from the South Coast. 

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Really?    :rolleyes:

yup ..really.............if any of us thinks a change of govt or leader or whatever is going to change anything we are all kidding ourselves.....NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE...

okay ..things will be tinkered with at the edges...but thats all..:bye2:

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

yup ..really.............if any of us thinks a change of govt or leader or whatever is going to change anything we are all kidding ourselves.....NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE...

okay ..things will be tinkered with at the edges...but thats all..:bye2:

Make your mind up!

Nothing will change, but there may be some minor changes!

Gordon Bennett!

GROWTH will bring the country out of this grey hole, STARMER and crew will take us further down in to a black hole.

When a viable alternative is available I will be most interested.

Until then we keep plodding along!

11 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Then so be it . 

War with France? :lol:

I think what's required to stop illegal boat immigration is for UK to leave whatever seafaring rescue organisation that legally obliges us to respond to distress - and only do it at our discretion.

That might take a few years to put into place. Might be quicker to somehow neutralise the billionaire funding them for political purposes.

Edited by Dave-G

1 hour ago, Stonepark said:

The pro Remainers need to stop blaming the Brexiteers and own the problems they created, the largest being the failure to exit the EU completely and instead insist on a negotiated agreement shaped by Remainers who put their own views ahead of the electorate.

Migration, fishing, Northern Ireland and many other issues all stem from the "negotiated agreements".

Even where we have options such as Article 16 in the NI protocol, Remainers are still not prepared to put the NI people first and follow through on Art 16.

Not everything the UK does is perfect but being responsible for making you own decisions is nearly always better than relying on political concensus which is what directs the EU.

Not entering into a going around in circles discussion on this.

The notion of a clean break from the EU was a fallacy, never going to happen, that’s why people like me either voted to remain or abstained from voting altogether.

Brexiteers bought into something that was never going to be delivered. Some now appreciate it was a scam, others can’t admit it and blame everyone / anyone else.

Most of us are victims of Brexit, even if we refuse to admit it, putting the blame on those that opposed the notion in the first place is ridiculous at least and forum rules prevent me for conveying what I really think. 

9 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I think that might be an act of war. :hmm:

Simply returning people who have gone too far out into a busy shipping lane, the French keep ignoring it so I agree with John, bring it on.

Apparently the French can't see boats along their shoreline anyway.

I wonder how long it would be before the boats stopped after some aggressive treatment, slash and smash,  the Marines would love it.

6 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Simply returning people who have gone too far out into a busy shipping lane, the French keep ignoring it so I agree with John, bring it on.

Apparently the French can't see boats along their shoreline anyway.

I wonder how long it would be before the boats stopped after some aggressive treatment, slash and smash,  the Marines would love it.

I agree and we can only hope for such an event... but it won't happen.

Probably not, but imagine how good it would look on the news, it would highlight what a poor job France are doing and show we are in control (🤣🤣) or at least willing to do something.

5 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I agree and we can only hope for such an event... but it won't happen.

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

Did I hear it right, I genuinely wasn’t really listening , but wasn’t it stated on the BBC 6 o’clock news last night that there are now 10,000 Albanian men in the UK? What’s that all about then? 

Didn't see it, but I wouldn't be surprised. 

8 minutes ago, Scully said:

Did I hear it right, I genuinely wasn’t really listening , but wasn’t it stated on the BBC 6 o’clock news last night that there are now 10,000 Albanian men in the UK? What’s that all about then? 

Yep, 12,000 in total, and 10,000 of them men, think this should be at the top of Sunak’s list of things to sort out…..https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63404485

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Make your mind up!

Nothing will change, but there may be some minor changes!

Gordon Bennett!

GROWTH will bring the country out of this grey hole, STARMER and crew will take us further down in to a black hole.

When a viable alternative is available I will be most interested.

Until then we keep plodding along!

just "plodding" along is the operative word....and people are sick of plodding along....and that in my view will never change....regardless of how many gordon bennets you come out with   :lol:

46 minutes ago, Scully said:

12 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Got to love the stats. Absolutely clueless. How did they count them, or just who dreamed up that figure?

I think that's the ones that they have in centres. They should be returned immediately. There are simply no excuses. 

42 minutes ago, Scully said:

For the want of having to repeat  myself  over and over again the same thing I I said for years , I dont call the rubber dinghies ,I call the Trogan horses . Landing here and we are to blind to see it. 

These guys are not coming here to work on a building site . Or a supermarket  or in an office or to do charity work . They could get a plane or ferry ticket and do it the right way .

They won't stay in these hotels that is costing the country  a fortune .

They are coming here  to form gangs . It has already been reported  them showing videos of all the money and jewellery  they are flashing about ,  

They are not coming to the benefit of this country , to help make this country  more prosperous. 

Hilter could not invade this country with all his army and all the weapons he had .

Now we are just letting  them roll up our shores  and welcome them with open arms by these Woke  do gooders, who will regret  what they have started .

3 hours ago, Stonepark said:

I wasn't going to go that deep in my response due to being a bit busy, but you have summed up my thoughts beautifully 👍

11 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

these Woke  do gooders, who will regret  what they have started .

I genuinely don't believe they will, they can't see it and once it's too late, they'll blame anyone who points out what they've caused, for making division through racism or some other nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

Not entering into a going around in circles discussion on this.

The notion of a clean break from the EU was a fallacy, never going to happen

It was never going to happen because those in power didn't want to deliver what the people voted for. Which goes back to my point about a remainer plot. You can't hold a vote thinking you can force people to vote a certain way and then not deliver the result when it doesn't go your way, or rather you can, but the remainers responsible then need to own the consequences that they've caused, but I won't hold my breath. 

Edited by 12gauge82

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

I think that's the ones that they have in centres. They should be returned immediately. There are simply no excuses. 

Do you actually mean this though?? No expression with words.

Are they actually Albanian? I wouldn't know from looking at a fella.

I smiled at a lad in his 20s on Tuesday at the leisure centre, he was foreign,  he was trying to work out how to work the hair dryer, I'd been swimming with my kids and was waiting,  he then said in broken English that he'd never been swimming,  or in a pool I'm not sure.

Seemed perfectly pleasant,  but why is he here?

6 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Now we are just letting  them roll up our shores  and welcome them with open arms by these Woke  do gooders, who will regret  what they have started .

The problem as I see it, is its our kids who will have to sort the problems and mess, all the woke easily offended will most likely be too old to do anything. 

How can thousands of men in there 20-40s be just allowed into a country?

5 minutes ago, islandgun said:

For me the only way to sort this out is to take out the gangs that organise/ship the migrants.  

But then others will just take there place , example there is over 10,000 here now . 

The way to stop it is to send back , then see how many times they return by the same method  this should go towards  finding out who is paying for there  crossings . Give more details as to there purpose of them coming here . I can't see them wanting to stay in these hotels  with a few quid given to them each week ,they will soon  become bored . I belive they are bidding  there time till there numbers become  large  enough to do harm .

12 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Do you actually mean this though?? No expression with words.

Are they actually Albanian? I wouldn't know from looking at a fella.

I smiled at a lad in his 20s on Tuesday at the leisure centre, he was foreign,  he was trying to work out how to work the hair dryer, I'd been swimming with my kids and was waiting,  he then said in broken English that he'd never been swimming,  or in a pool I'm not sure.

Seemed perfectly pleasant,  but why is he here?

The problem as I see it, is its our kids who will have to sort the problems and mess, all the woke easily offended will most likely be too old to do anything. 

How can thousands of men in there 20-40s be just allowed into a country?

Yes. Albania is a safe country. Mate's have just come back from two weeks walking in the mountains. 

We must call them out. When we see them at the car wash or wherever report them to the HO. 

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime

12 minutes ago, islandgun said:

For me the only way to sort this out is to take out the gangs that organise/ship the migrants.  

They would disappear for Albania if the migrants were  returned they would be without business.