Crazy police stop.I didnt think it was real at first !

Rewulf

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well my opinion is yes the officer acted in an aggressive way and not professional but the driver acted in a cocky way that inflamed the situation and he was kind of baiting the officer to act like a t w a t 

if he would have just got out of the car said its my car  i have no documents on me but  i can hand in my documents to the nearest police station it might not have gone the way it did 

both parties need talking to  and hopefully the officer will act in a better way  but  as the car driver has put up the video and asked at the end for support for payment at paypal for crimebodge  i suspect he will bait the police for a living 

Edited by nobbyathome

I couldn't watch it all, it was evident from the first few minutes how it was going to pan out.

However poorly the policeman behaved, and clearly it wasn't very well, telling him to not touch the car and then gobbing off was always going to end badly.

You Tube is awash with these idiots, baiting the police so they can film it and then complain at their treatment.

I'm not defending the copper, but really, some people need to learn some manners and get a life.

10 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

I couldn't watch it all, it was evident from the first few minutes how it was going to pan out.

However poorly the policeman behaved, and clearly it wasn't very well, telling him to not touch the car and then gobbing off was always going to end badly.

You Tube is awash with these idiots, baiting the police so they can film it and then complain at their treatment.

I'm not defending the copper, but really, some people need to learn some manners and get a life.

Unbelievable comments, they are crown servants not royalty

3 hours ago, nobbyathome said:

if he would have just got out of the car said its my car  i have no documents on me but  i can hand in my documents to the nearest police station it might not have gone the way it did 

So the public have to propose or volunteer a suggested course of action to the police in order to keep the peace?

Or the trained police officer hands the motorist a 7 day producer and gets back to doing something that resembles actual policing.

Give ‘em a clipboard and they think they’re Hitler.

Not good. And the police wonder why no one likes them? Well, these days it’s a toss up between rainbow clad idiots nicking people for on line thought crimes, traffic nazi boy from the vid or those clowns that nicked the electrician who knocked the fleeing scumbags off a stolen motorbike, hey, I’ll take the rainbow ones please.

Shame, there must be some good coppers out there nicking murderers and violent criminals - we just don’t see much of them these days.

The attitude test is a good rule of thumb in my opinion. I used to be cocky with plod for years in my youth and usually came off worse for it. As I matured I improved my attitude with them and have got away with small issues that could have resulted in fines and points.

1 hour ago, Wymondley said:

However poorly the policeman behaved, and clearly it wasn't very well, telling him to not touch the car and then gobbing off was always going to end badly

I'm not sure you've watched the video properly, the officers first action after pulling him over was to try and gain entry to the vehicle, by pulling on the door handle, hence the driver saying 'please don't touch my car officer.' The driver knows this is not correct procedure for this kind of stop. 

The officer is not happy about this, so threatens to put the window out in the drivers face. Now, if this was the end of a high speed chase, or violent confrontation, then this would be justified, but again, not correct or proportional procedure. 

The officer is angry that the driver 'didn't do as he was told' yet issued no instructions to what the driver was to do? 

He reveals his frustration when he states 'Im going to nick you for something now' 

Then forcefully handcuffs the driver, for what? He wasn't happy with the cars colour, obstruction? 

The officer was incoherent, out of control, and highly aggressive when there was no need for it, but that's OK because the driver was 'cocky'? 

The driver knew the law, and when he asked the officer to articulate what he was being arrested/detained for, the officer decided to make up any old baseless rubbish to cover up his hurt ego. 

The officer should have been forced to take early retirement, but instead was promoted. 

I wonder how many other times he has acted unprofessionally, and outside of the law. 

Racking the baton inside of 15 seconds talking to the bloke (who was on his own), for what, suspicion of an incorrectly registered car colour?

Don’t forget, it’s tea and biscuits in Kent if you glue yourself to the road and imprison  half the county in an 8 hour traffic jam.

This reminds me of a friends encounter with the police.

He was pulled over, and said to the officer ' what can I do for you mate ? ', the officer replied ' I' m no mate of yours '. So my friend said, ' well in that case can you stop leaning on my car ' .

Got a speeding ticket.

1 minute ago, Rem260 said:

Why anyone would want to be a police officer in this day and age is beyond me.

'Decent pay , retire at 50 on a good pension, and the opportunity if you are so inclined to bully the public and make the law up as you go along' - Insp R. Jephcott

25 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

'Decent pay , retire at 50 on a good pension, and the opportunity if you are so inclined to bully the public and make the law up as you go along' - Insp R. Jephcott

I don't think there is many that can now retire at 50 with a good pension.

Edited by Rem260