Boris on trial

oowee

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, oowee said:

Why? 

He is certainly not as charismatic as Boris but he is a very effective technocrat, a lot more substance. 

I feel he's a plant. Rishi broke lock down rules and was fined, him and his circle ousted Boris for Covid breaches, the Cons membership made a very clear choice in Liz Truss over Rhishi, Rhishi and his team were then instrumental in ousting Liz Truss and Rhishi steps in her place, despite the fact he broke the same rules Boris Johnson did in the first place. 

He strikes me as a pen pusher who has no morel compass, I know Boris lacks one to a degree to, but I trust him more than Rishi who I don't believe cares about the UK or its people in the slightest. 

I'm just about had enough of all this.

Just hang him in the morning and move on. Even then they will want more. 

They call if a party with 1/2 a dozen people in a room with butties and a glass of wine. One things for sure if that's what they all a party I'm John Doe. 

9 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I feel he's a plant. Rishi broke lock down rules and was fined, him and his circle ousted Boris for Covid breaches, the Cons membership made a very clear choice in Liz Truss over Rhishi, Rhishi and his team were then instrumental in ousting Liz Truss and Rhishi steps in her place, despite the fact he broke the same rules Boris Johnson did in the first place. 

He strikes me as a pen pusher who has no morel compass, I know Boris lacks one to a degree to, but I trust him more than Rishi who I don't believe cares about the UK or its people in the slightest. 

Don't trust either of them as far as you can throw them.  Sunak has just sold out the Brexit that Johnson didn't deliver, both traitors.

Edited by Weihrauch17

The question should be "On what basis did you lock us down for 18months, ruin the economy and our children's development?", not "whose idea was it to serve nibbles and cheap plonk"  And Sunak was part as much part of it as anyone else, seemingly finding the magic money tree to pay for all this insanity.

The fact that the walking streak of **** that is Keir "lock down harder" Starmer, committed exactly the same 'transgression' and the media just shrugged it off is interesting, but only in as far as it tells us how Laura Kuensberg votes.

Long drop and short stop for all of them, Whitty especially.

16 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

The question should be "On what basis did you lock us down for 18months, ruin the economy and our children's development?", not "whose idea was it to serve nibbles and cheap plonk"  And Sunak was part as much part of it as anyone else, seemingly finding the magic money tree to pay for all this insanity.

The fact that the walking streak of **** that is Keir "lock down harder" Starmer, committed exactly the same 'transgression' and the media just shrugged it off is interesting, but only in as far as it tells us how Laura Kuensberg votes.

Long drop and short stop for all of them, Whitty especially.

Lets see...... Boris mistakenly lied to parliament. Rishi yet to do so? Nothing to do with who served nibbles and plonk. Nothing to do with who partook. All to do with liars or otherwise. 

Boris Fixed penalty notice. Starmer no FPN. Maybe its that left wing media pulling the strings 😁

They all did what they did at the time it's so much easier with hindsight. 

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

All to do with liars or otherwise. 

I'll try again:  They deprived us of our fundamental civil liberties, whilst to ignoring their own rules.  All of them.  Starmer, Sturgeon, Drakeford, Ardern, Trudeau, all of them.  The fact they ignored their own rules is not the important bit.  The fact they imposed those rules in the first place is the issue we need answers to.

9 minutes ago, oowee said:

Starmer no FPN.

Because the relevant police force had a policy of not issuing FPNs for and I quote  'historic COVID offences'.  No conspiracy theories needed.

11 minutes ago, oowee said:

They all did what they did at the time it's so much easier with hindsight. 

Nonsense of the first water.

Some of us were bright enough to realise that an airborne virus couldn't be contained by lockdowns in approximately week 1 of 'flattening the curve' - and said so to anyone who would listen, at length and repeatedly.  And I barely scraped a pass at a former polytechnic.

28 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

I'll try again:  They deprived us of our fundamental civil liberties, whilst to ignoring their own rules.  All of them.  Starmer, Sturgeon, Drakeford, Ardern, Trudeau, all of them.  The fact they ignored their own rules is not the important bit.  The fact they imposed those rules in the first place is the issue we need answers to.

Because the relevant police force had a policy of not issuing FPNs for and I quote  'historic COVID offences'.  No conspiracy theories needed.

Nonsense of the first water.

Some of us were bright enough to realise that an airborne virus couldn't be contained by lockdowns in approximately week 1 of 'flattening the curve' - and said so to anyone who would listen, at length and repeatedly.  And I barely scraped a pass at a former polytechnic.

I don't buy that. The advice of the trained professionals was lock down. It's a brave person that ignores professional advice and often to do so leaves the recipient wide open.

As I said easy with hindsight but at the time? 

10 hours ago, oowee said:

I don't buy that. The advice of the trained professionals was lock down.

Real leadership involves challenging 'experts' to back up their claims with some data or evidence-based decision making.  Not Chris Whitty eating an orange, stating this could kill 'up to' 500'000 people, and everybody taking his word as gospel!  I truly dispair if only a third of Hancock's account of the meetings is true.

11 hours ago, oowee said:

As I said, plenty of experts were advising that lockdown was a nonsense, even within the government! Non to mention, plenty of non-experts could see how it was a disaster, from an economic and health perspective.  At. The. Time.

Why we allowed this to happen will be the scandal that defines this generation. How a large part of society was so brainwashed by fearmongering that they gave up all civil liberties is truly mind-boggling to me.

Who suggested cheese and nibbles in no 10 is truly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, and of interest only to the Westminster bubble.

21 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

I would also like to know when Starmer and Raynor will be facing the committee over their party that they denied being at.

Sometime never.

18 hours ago, oowee said:

I don't buy that. The advice of the trained professionals was lock down. It's a brave person that ignores professional advice and often to do so leaves the recipient wide open.

Along with the rest of the world. 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Along with the rest of the world. 

Plenty of states did not lock down & suffered no worse 'COVID' deaths as a result. It's just not in the public consciousness. 

Still some other states did, but the rule of law is seen as more of, uh a guideline & thus people were able to carry on more or less as normal.