Nicola Sturgeon

wymberley

HHHHhhahhahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahhahhh

hhhahhhahahahaaa     breath .........Hhhhahhhahhahhahhahhahahhahaaaaa

how embarassasing...:lol:

little wife'is house keeping not so clever

Careful chaps

"arrest also means the case is now active for the purposes of the Contempt of Court Act 1981.

It means everyone has to be careful about what they say to avoid potentially prejudicing any future trial.

This applies to politicians and members of the public on social media as well as broadcasters and newspapers and the rules around what can and cannot be said about this - or any other - case are interpreted much more strictly in Scotland than in some other parts of the world."

Hmm.  A vision of wee Jimmy  Kranky in full school regalia being frog matched  along.  Kicking, and protesting  "I have no recollection of these incidents to which you refer".  The £200'000  mobile home was dumped at mothers after a demo. I  didn't know that we'd paid for it.   I'm  innocent.   I'm innocent. 

Nothing even happened yet. 

Police have simply arrested her so she is interviewed under caution so anything she does say, if it doesn’t add up, can then be used in evidence. 

Her husband and her mate were both arrested and interviewed under caution, and both were so far released without any charge.

The Police have had time to go through the accounts - only three people in a position to sign away funds - Treasurer, Krankie and her husband. If the campervan was a dodgy purchase, parking it outside his mother's house is a pointer to who knew about it. 

The current leader said that the "missing" funds were available at a moment's notice. I'm surprised the whereabouts don't show up in the accounts. Perhaps someone should challenge him to produce them.

The three have been arrested and released. It just means they have been questioned under caution. Up to the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service to decide if charges are appropriate.

Bottom line is, there were funds raised specifically and set aside for a second Referendum which seem to have vanished. Follow the money and decide if it has been used for that purpose. I have my serious doubts.

18 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

Careful chaps

"arrest also means the case is now active for the purposes of the Contempt of Court Act 1981.

It means everyone has to be careful about what they say to avoid potentially prejudicing any future trial.

This applies to politicians and members of the public on social media as well as broadcasters and newspapers and the rules around what can and cannot be said about this - or any other - case are interpreted much more strictly in Scotland than in some other parts of the world."

And yet after her release she goes on Twitter , what ever it's called , to protest her innocence,  the woman is nothing  but a dictator . Who thought she had become  beyond  reproach 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12183305/Nicola-Sturgeon-released-without-charge-arrested-police-probe-SNP-finances.html?ito=facebook_share_article-facebook_preferred-top&fbclid=IwAR1H08PohTFpjqCJ82qmmydDzyAQbZGWrWXektsdDVZ3hjebnxapTomsvSQ

18 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

Careful chaps

Innocent until proven guilty beyond all reasonable doubt, of course..

Schadenfreude, however, expressed publicly is not likely to bother the procurator fiscal.   That being the case...

HA HA Meme Generator - Imgflip

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.  She's done more to ruin Scotland than anyone - through legal means I hasten to add.

18 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Thought she was a God going to take Scotland to independence turns out she was just a common crook 

She was an ex communist. So was Salmond. Look up their history before their SNP days. Their idea of independence was a form of modern day communism, Soviet style dictatorship. 

But love her or loathe her she was a class act politically. Her problem was the party became a bandwagon for anti English cranks and people with little ability to run the councils and infrastructure. Result is what we see now

UKIP went the same way. Single objective parties where 90% of the membership were only interested in the headline aim and nothing else

Dont think this will make alot of difference........if you are SNP you are SNP whatever happens......S Nationalism ...is a one stop shop...its the only game in town...there is nowhere else to go.....the SNP will only weaken if they start changing to Alba Party ...thus weakening the vote .......

A party built on Hate of the English

51 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

But love her or loathe her she was a class act politically.

I've got a bridge to sell you... 😂

She was about as classy as a shell suit.

She closed Scotland for business, even worse than England during the Pandemic.  She made shcool children wear masks, for crissakes, on the basis of no medical advice.

Sepertate from Covid, she has enacted the most illiberal, big-state legislation I've seen in the English-speaking world (and that some stiff competition).    

What she is, is a world-class self-publicist, as seemingly no journalist form South of the border was even remotely interested in asking her difficult questions.