The Holy land

ditchman

wooooowwwwwww.......................the Israelies have been caught with their pants down BIG STYLE......this is not going to end well.......police are worried about happenings in London from various communities

always thought the Israel military was top draw.............apparently not

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear that the Israeli military intelligence department were all having a day off.

Over 20 incursions through the fence, punched through with large machinery.

Many planned kidnappings at kibbutz and similar places.

Israeli troops killed and thousands of rockets launched.

Israel will not rest until it has smashed Hamas, it will not end well for either side.

Blimey, just watched video of the attack and Hamas have stockpiled some impressive weapons, looks like they have taken a few ideas from the Ukrainians using drones to drop bombs on Israeli tanks.

Iran as offered support to Hamas, think the whole area will go up in smoke the way its going.

This drone thing has come on in leaps and bounds.........a £300 quid repurposed drone takes out a £multi million pound tank and wins,,,,,whats not to like eh ?

ditchman loves a deal :lol:

drones are the way forward....big and small.....in the very close future....armies will launch thousands of small drones at a time armed with small anti personell muntions....this drons will be made by robots on very fast assembly lines

Ukraine has been a real eye opener................what has surprised me is the failure of the Isreal armed forces........they are always in the forfront of weapons development...

not this time ....ohhhh no ...not this time

40 minutes ago, ditchman said:

This drone thing has come on in leaps and bounds.........a £300 quid repurposed drone takes out a £multi million pound tank and wins,,,,,whats not to like eh ?

ditchman loves a deal 

drones are the way forward....big and small.....in the very close future....armies will launch thousands of small drones at a time armed with small anti personell muntions....this drons will be made by robots on very fast assembly lines

Ukraine has been a real eye opener................what has surprised me is the failure of the Isreal armed forces........they are always in the forfront of weapons development...

not this time ....ohhhh no ...not this time

Yep, these drones were a game changer in some of the fighting in Ukraine, even the troops in the fortified dugouts/trenches were not safe from an improvised bomb being dropped on them.

As you say any future wars will possibly be dominated by robots on land, air and sea, warfare is getting to look more like The Terminator.

It was inevitable at some point ,you bulldoze peoples homes / communities in illegal land grabs to build illegal settlements there will at some time be retaliation . Horrible to see so many innocent people on both sides suffering though .

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Yep, these drones were a game changer in some of the fighting in Ukraine, even the troops in the fortified dugouts/trenches were not safe from an improvised bomb being dropped on them.

As you say any future wars will possibly be dominated by robots on land, air and sea, warfare is getting to look more like The Terminator.

" i will be back"........

2 hours ago, Jega said:

It was inevitable at some point ,you bulldoze peoples homes / communities in illegal land grabs to build illegal settlements there will at some time be retaliation . Horrible to see so many innocent people on both sides suffering though .

Really?

I'd say there's no justification for what has just been unleashed on the Israelis. Dead civilian girls paraded naked in the back of pickups, old women kidnapped paraded in a golf cart. Civilians executed in cold blood. Although these conflicts are seldom black and white, I think it's a stretch to compare Hamas brutality to Israeli actions?

25 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Really?

I'd say there's no justification for what has just been unleashed on the Israelis. Dead civilian girls paraded naked in the back of pickups, old women kidnapped paraded in a golf cart. Civilians executed in cold blood. Although these conflicts are seldom black and white, I think it's a stretch to compare Hamas brutality to Israeli actions?

if that is indeed the case  (which i think it is)............the Israeli's will exact a terrible and far rangeing revenge........i believe a massive mobilisation is underway as we speak....i think they are going to enter the gasa strip and go house to house and terminate anyone they think is suspicous.............

48 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Really?

Smacks of revolutionary guard attitude

13 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Smacks of revolutionary guard attitude

Probably the same attitudes to be fair.

33 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if that is indeed the case  (which i think it is)............the Israeli's will exact a terrible and far rangeing revenge........i believe a massive mobilisation is underway as we speak....i think they are going to enter the gasa strip and go house to house and terminate anyone they think is suspicous.............

I think your right and the way it's going, with America moving it's most advanced aircraft carrier and other assets into the area, I don't think it's too far of a stretch to image this escalating further before it carms down.

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Probably the same attitudes to be fair.

I think your right and the way it's going, with America moving it's most advanced aircraft carrier and other assets into the area, I don't think it's too far of a stretch to image this escalating further before it carms down.

the (various media) is now saying that Iran propergated this war/action......with USA moving serious assets into position ....this could get really messy.....bet Putin is rubbing his hands ..as it will take some pressure off him....as Ukrain will start to have supply problems

wish i had invested all my money into BAE systems and the illik...................war is good for buisness

right ..im going to say something really contreventional......

arnt the palistines and the Israeli's one of the same people.............the Isrealies pottered off couple of thousand years ago and went to work in Egypt building stuff....the ones who didnt want to go and work contract for the Egyptians stayed at home ...and made things nice for them selves.....then the contract workers who left....(in egypt building mids and stuff)....had an industrial dispute and their union representertive..called them out and said we are going home,,,,,,so they got home to Palistine....and they wernt happy...as they thought their brothers and sisters had gone for good....

anyway...the rest of the contract workers decieded to come back an all at the end of the 2world war....and take back what they had left behind thousands of years ago.....and that didnt go down well...............so really when you look at it....they are all related to each other....

how would we feel if british/romans came back here next wednesday and tried to take back the land where their villa's were ??.....or the vilkings coming back to take over what their forbears left behind ..eh ?

lifes a funny old thing

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

right ..im going to say something really contreventional......

arnt the palistines and the Israeli's one of the same people.............the Isrealies pottered off couple of thousand years ago and went to work in Egypt building stuff....the ones who didnt want to go and work contract for the Egyptians stayed at home ...and made things nice for them selves.....then the contract workers who left....(in egypt building mids and stuff)....had an industrial dispute and their union representertive..called them out and said we are going home,,,,,,so they got home to Palistine....and they wernt happy...as they thought their brothers and sisters had gone for good....

anyway...the rest of the contract workers decieded to come back an all at the end of the 2world war....and take back what they had left behind thousands of years ago.....and that didnt go down well...............so really when you look at it....they are all related to each other....

how would we feel if british/romans came back here next wednesday and tried to take back the land where their villa's were ??.....or the vilkings coming back to take over what their forbears left behind ..eh ?

lifes a funny old thing

Absolutely. It's a very complex situation over there.

23 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Absolutely. It's a very complex situation over there.

before the god thing....it was Palistine...they were ALL palistine people...then the womans came in and managed things...then the god thing happened..and factions formed ..

and for the last lord knows how long ...the whole world has been fighting over who owns the god franchise...

thats why i believe in UFO's Lizard people...............much safer..

Ok i will only say this only once so listen very carefully (bet you did the french accent)

We do not allow religion, there is at least one post on here that will be removed in a minute.
This is a complex and volitile situation and it's right is should be dicussed in the context of what is going on, but any one strays into the religious side of things and the whole thread wil be gone.