Hilarious!

Scully

Frank Hester apparently stated some time ago that Diane Abbott should be shot, and as a result she is of course claiming this is a racist and frightening remark! 
There is obviously a political agenda ( and possibly one of compensation  ) involved here, and it wouldn’t surprise me if she also claims she is suffering from all manner of ailments of a mental manifestation as a result. 
If she was an adult with a sense of humour and without agenda, she could have claimed in response that he should be castrated to guarantee his genes weren’t passed on, but this will turn from the proverbial molehill to a mountain of 💩
It’s pathetically hilarious and oh so predictable. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abbott is suspended from the labour party for her antisemitic views and comments,she has spouted hate for many years and played the race card against anyone who tried to bring her to account.

"Keir Starmer faced calls to intervene, including from Grant Shapps, the energy secretary, who has previously discussed his Jewish faith. Shapps asked the Labour leader if he would “actually do anything”, and added: “Once again, Jewish people have to wake up and see a Labour MP casually spouting hateful antisemitism.”

29 minutes ago, DUNKS said:

How can it be a frightening remark? Who would bother shooting such a stupid person? Just not worth the effort.

Unfortunately there are a lot of weirdo's about ready to kill. When it's just one more remark they all add up. 

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

Unfortunately there are a lot of weirdo's about ready to kill. When it's just one more remark they all add up. 

Very true, but I think the response depends on who has made the remark, and what the complainant has to gain from making much ado about nothing. 
Jeremy Clarkson has made many remarks about shooting people, causing much outrage, whereas when Terry Wogan on Top Gear stated he didn’t brake for children and that he would like to ‘machine gun’ all those on Henman Hill at Wimbledon, everyone thought it hilarious! 🤷‍♂️

Abbott has an agenda and an income to bolster. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Very true, but I think the response depends on who has made the remark, and what the complainant has to gain from making much ado about nothing. 
Jeremy Clarkson has made many remarks about shooting people, causing much outrage, whereas when Terry Wogan on Top Gear stated he didn’t brake for children and that he would like to ‘machine gun’ all those on Henman Hill at Wimbledon, everyone thought it hilarious! 🤷‍♂️

Abbott has an agenda and an income to bolster. 

you'd better explain to the buffoon what an agenda is first👍

I was talking to a farmer yesterday he was telling me about another farmer who was at the Welsh farmers rally with there tractors 

where the farmer was talking to some others and got onto the subject of the Welsh minister Drakeford and said in conversation that he needs shooting when he got home he had an armed response team waiting for him and lifted his guns and took his license you really need to careful what you say even in jest 

35 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

I was talking to a farmer yesterday he was telling me about another farmer who was at the Welsh farmers rally with there tractors 

where the farmer was talking to some others and got onto the subject of the Welsh minister Drakeford and said in conversation that he needs shooting when he got home he had an armed response team waiting for him and lifted his guns and took his license you really need to careful what you say even in jest 

Sums up what this country has become, when I got robbed, tractor , topper , thousands of pounds worth , I got a crime number for my insurance, hurty words said and you get the full force of the law.

This chap must be some kind of real, brave tough guy to threaten, however remotely, an 80 year old woman that has done nothing wrong apart from giving her whole working life to public service,

If he said that about my dear old gran i would go round to his house and stick the £10,000,000 'baksheesh' given in advance of him receiving the taxpayer funded £150,000,000 contact and the free helicopter rides right up his jackzy,

What happened to knowing right from wrong in this ******* country

Some things should be reserved for conversation among like minded friends and not belted out in public where it could be read into in any number if different ways.

What happened to the old "sticks n stones" rhyme though? I really doubt she's cowering away in her room afraid to move over that guys words

1 hour ago, janner said:

This chap must be some kind of real, brave tough guy to threaten, however remotely, an 80 year old woman that has done nothing wrong apart from giving her whole working life to public service,

If he said that about my dear old gran i would go round to his house and stick the £10,000,000 'baksheesh' given in advance of him receiving the taxpayer funded £150,000,000 contact and the free helicopter rides right up his jackzy,

It was 2019 wasn't it?

Now being dug up and rehashed.

Dianne Abbott is an awful person, I dont care of her colour, gender or anything else. She is STUPID.

1 hour ago, janner said:

80 is she really ,hard to tell

51 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

and somewhat of a babe in the eyes of Jeremy "Commie" Corbyn apparently 👍

i suppose it's a different slant of the old "red under the bed"😁😁😁

You can't really rely upon his sense of taste.

After all, they did ride around East Germany two-up on a 175 CZ.

3 hours ago, janner said:

Really?

Is it any different from your remark where you make a joke of committing sexual assault with 10million sterling?

9 hours ago, countryman said:

Sums up what this country has become, when I got robbed, tractor , topper , thousands of pounds worth , I got a crime number for my insurance, hurty words said and you get the full force of the law.

Maybe just an illustration of importance? Your situation sadly being of no importance?

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

She is STUPID.

Yes indeed,,,, and [ janner 🥴 ] only 70 years old, born 27th September 1953 🙈

And,,,, ignored in parliament today 🙋

Edited by JKD