Gunwatch

mellors

17 hours ago, mellors said:

Went on this morning for a look format changed again like last time but appears to be up as normal again. 

Anyone know why. 

Did you mean Gunwatch or Guntrader, only Guntrader format has also changed.

They must have set a default on all guns being non ejectors in the general description when clearly they are not. Hopefully advertisers will quickly point out their errors and maybe the original ‘easy to follow’ format will return. Why don’t these people learn that ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ 

Rant over.

OB

30 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

New Gun Trader format is terrible and I can't get it working correctly at all. They need to return to old format ASAP 

I think tis is the third or fourth time they have put a new version online and had significant issues only to revert back to the original after a few days, utter shambles .

11 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Did you mean Gunwatch or Guntrader, only Guntrader format has also changed.

They must have set a default on all guns being non ejectors in the general description when clearly they are not. Hopefully advertisers will quickly point out their errors and maybe the original ‘easy to follow’ format will return. Why don’t these people learn that ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ 

Rant over.

OB

Did you mean Gunwatch or Guntrader, only Guntrader format has also changed.

Ahh sorry  GUNTRADER. 👍

GunTrader has had a revamp of its site by the looks of it,

and it operates terribly in my opinion, Constantly saying 500-Server Error

Anyone else having these issues?

I really don’t understand why they changed it. The previous format seemed to work well and it was easy to navigate. They did this a couple of years ago and went back to the original after a few days. I expect the gun trade are banging on their door as we read this.

Strange i just looked at the new Guntrader site, It seemed to work far better than it used to & the photos are far sharper not poor quality & blurry.

It works for me better than it did before!

From a sellers perspective with a paid for advert that as gone walkabouts during the upgrade its not good.

Waste of money.

Has anyone else lost their advert after the upgrade?

I have emailed and filled in the online queries but so far have not had an answer.

Is anyone from guntrader itself reading this post?

Maybe someone from guntrader can give us some insight into what is happening?

Another thing there was no prior warning that the sight was going to be upgraded.

Organisations usually advertise prior to upgrading to get publicity.

This just came out of the blue and was ****.

If you try to log on to reset your password as it requires you to ( which is rather odd, why should a password reset be necessary?!!!) the screen just reverts back to the previous view before you have a chance to enter your email address)

Have they been hacked again?

Admins, please move if not in the right section!

Just tried to use Guntrader and the fools have tried to upgrade the website like they did a little while back. Gave up trying to use it.  Shame as original version was great and easy to use. Why o why do they keep trying to “”improve” it?  Commercial suicide springs to mind.    

4 minutes ago, flippermaj said:

Admins, please move if not in the right section!

Just tried to use Guntrader and the fools have tried to upgrade the website like they did a little while back. Gave up trying to use it.  Shame as original version was great and easy to use. Why o why do they keep trying to “”improve” it?  Commercial suicide springs to mind.    

Yep my thoughts exactly.