Terrible news again

Newbie to this

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very disturbing about what’s being alleged about this filth , the media need to report the facts as soon as it’s confirmed, those poor little children and the brave adults that tried to protect them.

Just watched the news and everyone seem to have a lump in there throat , me included , how on earth can little kids go to a Taylor Swift dance and some of them will never go home again , I feel for the kids who took part and the parents of the injured and deceased children , we will get over it , but sadly the parents lives will change forever . R I P .

Poor kids, they must have been terrified, something that will be with them for the rest of their lives.

The 17-year-old male was born in Cardiff, the son of Rwandan Immigrants but because the 17 year old is classed as a child his identity would not be disclosed outside court.

7 minutes ago, scutt said:

Will be declared mentally ill but has the sense to choose victims that can't injure him .

As you say , he will no doubt be declared mentally ill , to be honest, I don't give two monkeys **** what happen to him , in time the courts will sort it out and there is very little we can do about it , what do get me is all the grief and heartache he have caused to parents and little innocent children who have only just started there life , hopefully the injured will one day be able to come back home to there loving families but sadly this will never be the case for the deceased , the parents can rest assured that the whole country is thinking of them and sharing some of the grief .     MM

40 minutes ago, old'un said:

Poor kids, they must have been terrified, something that will be with them for the rest of their lives.

The 17-year-old male was born in Cardiff, the son of Rwandan Immigrants but because the 17 year old is classed as a child his identity would not be disclosed outside court.

Horrible just horrible  theres no words good enough to describe it

That's two knife attacks by immigrants in the space of a week, there will be more to come 

30 minutes ago, yickdaz said:

Horrible just horrible  theres no words good enough to describe it

That's two knife attacks by immigrants in the space of a week, there will be more to come 

I have to-be careful how I word this but it does seem that a high proportion of knife crime is committed by, lets say none English.

SO, unbelievably, he's an ethnic,on an MI5/6 watchlist,Has attempted to murder near on a dozen people,who,if i was having a wild stab in the dark I would guess are all white

AND YET,

THIS ISN'T TERRORISM RELATED according to the old bill.

this pile of **** should be wearing a shirt with at least two 9mm holes in it.

46 minutes ago, Westley said:

A third child has now died.

I was slowly getting over my recent loss as I now accept that passing away is part of being brought onto this earth , but this recent tragedy have put me back on a low thinking about the terror these young kids have just witnessed , this should never have happened in there young lives , will they ever get over it ? , only time will tell , I sincerely hope they do .    MM

2 hours ago, old'un said:

committed

2 hours ago, old'un said:

I have to-be careful how I word this but it does seem that a high proportion of knife crime is committed by, lets say none English.

Why should you or anyone else have to be careful how we word things 

absolute disgrace what happened to these poor kids ,it’s a terror attack plain n simple  

I have a soon to be 4 year old son I look at him and hate to say it but a part of me feels sorry for him what this country is going to be like for him in years to come. I cannot even comprehend how the parents of those kids feel. It’s a shame that all these scum bags on these so called watch lists aren’t made to mysteriously disappear never to be seen again.