Please help my family...

Munzy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a farm whose value had soared because it could be developed I would sell it and buy an even bigger farm elsewhere with the proceeds.

By that reasoning would you sell your wife and buy a better one then.? farmland owned and worked for generations hides the toil, sweat, tears and blood of the farmer and his family....

It is his Family..

Only a Farmer can understand this.

By that reasoning would you sell your wife and buy a better one then.? farmland owned and worked for generations hides the toil, sweat, tears and blood of the farmer and his family....

It is his Family..

Only a Farmer can understand this.

Or it's an opportunity for the farmer to improve the lot of his family. Can a farmer understand that?

Buying into new land is a risk though. If he has land that is good quality and produces well, why sell?

Because if you can get significantly over what it would have been as arable land you would be stupid not to. It's like being offered a tenner for a quid, why would you say no. Even after taxes it could transform the prospects of a farmers family for generations to come.