So what did we all get???

Ricko

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got lots of nice presents, way more than I deserve but I am very grateful, got a beautiful trevor ablett pocket knife with purple heart scales from the wife and I love it along with a tweed/leather baseball cap, fishing log book, fishing zippo lighter and loads of other nice things, money and socks and pants from my parents and lots of nice bits from my sister such as new alarm clock and a belt, pistol crossbow from brother inlaw and finally some clothes and a really nice jacket from my inlaws, and aunt and nan.

I love all of it and I am so grateful but just seeing everyone else happy and having a nice day makes me so happy and content.

Hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas break :good:

Now all home with us, together with our elder daughter and eldest grand-daughter and grandson and Grace's big sister. So a full house for Boxing Day.

Now I have to assemble the crib

Always a challenge after a Kir Royale and a decent bottle of Burgundy

Did ok ....this year

Hoggs of Fife....Moleskin pants and Waistcoat

Tattersall check shirt

Flat cap

Walking Staff with deer antler handle

Pair of gloves

Couple of Jumpers

Pair of Trainers

Nice Stainless steel Watch

Pretty well chuffed....Had a brilliant last couple of days with the Family....Nice Food....a few Beers ....and a Nice Chill out.

Now all home with us, together with our elder daughter and eldest grand-daughter and grandson and Grace's big sister. So a full house for Boxing Day.

Now I have to assemble the crib

Always a challenge after a Kir Royale and a decent bottle of Burgundy

Nice one amateur, was she delivered by santa or the more conventional route, i reckon you will deserve another drink on this happy day

Nice one amateur, was she delivered by santa or the more conventional route, i reckon you will deserve another drink on this happy day

They were staying with us for Christmas, and, as Christmas Day progressed, my daughter's pains got worse. She did not really want to have a Christmas Day baby (it was scheduled for 29th/30th December), but at midnight she thought that it was definitely all happening and our SIL drove her to maternity, and, as I said, Grace surfaced just after 6am on Boxing Day.

So, no Santa nor milkmen involved.

We've scarcely touched the alcohol before today, just in case we had to drive, but now ..........

Edited by amateur

I got the book too - what a great read

Hi Button not had time to get into it yet but it seems a cracker. I hope to trace the number of the No2 to match my No1 Round Action which comes in a double gun case, already my research has shown that my 1889 gun was built as a single. Max Wilcox former co-owner of Dicksons reckoned that an 1889 gun should not have the No 1 in gold but simply engraved . Research continues!.

Regards Blackpowder

Hi Button not had time to get into it yet but it seems a cracker. I hope to trace the number of the No2 to match my No1 Round Action which comes in a double gun case, already my research has shown that my 1889 gun was built as a single. Max Wilcox former co-owner of Dicksons reckoned that an 1889 gun should not have the No 1 in gold but simply engraved . Research continues!.

Regards Blackpowder

Hi

Sounds a great book

Any more details on your gun maybe someone in the masses can help find its other half

All the best

Of

Oops double post 🎅🎅

Edited by Old farrier