The Toon are doon .

Jega

Blooming shame for the finest supporters in the land ,they deserve better .

now I'm not a football man but isn't it the fans doing?

Didn't the best fans in the land hound the club into sacking Alan Pardew?

Pretty sure he would have kept them up

as my Nan would have said "That's Jesus paying them out"

I'm a Toon Fan of 40 years +

I don't expect my Team to win every game.

But I do expect them to try?

They can all ****** off back to France with their contract clauses, and we will rebuild.

Get rid of the Cockney Mafia first though.

I detest Sunderland but I have to take my Hat off to them the way they have fought.

Gutted.

The kick up the rear is merited by Steve McLaren, the players, Mike Ashley and several of his motley crew. Sadly, it's the supporters who have to pay for this bunch's stupidity.

If Rafa goes, they should beg Kevin to come back. Newcastle haven't played better football in living memory, than when he led them.

Although I have been known as Geordie for over 50 years(long story blame the Welsh)I am actually a Mackem.Mickyh why do you detest Sunderland which is rather a strong word in my view,after all it is only a game of football.The Cockney Mafia as you put it have put a lot of money into the club.What it boils down down to is you have had a **** team, **** managers (not counting Benitez) horse punching supporters and a mad crazy misguided belief that you are a bigger club than you actually are,And I am also gutted that you have gone down, the easy points that we got off your lot have kept us in the Premiership the last couple of seasons.Half your team will now desert like they did on the pitch this season.Will Benitez stay that remains to be seen but you will find it difficult to bounce straight back.

As another avid Newcastle supporter I beleive pardew was the start of everything that is bad in that club. Miss managed all the players, most of which are still there. Look at ben arfa for instance, pardew deemed him not good enough....he's about to sign for Barcelona. Don't even get me started on Ashley/Charnley. Let's just hope Rafa stays.

This is kinda where i am tbh. Ashley has to take the hit for hiring and firing so often. Its always the fans that suffer but have no sypathy.

Although I have been known as Geordie for over 50 years(long story blame the Welsh)I am actually a Mackem.Mickyh why do you detest Sunderland which is rather a strong word in my view,after all it is only a game of football.The Cockney Mafia as you put it have put a lot of money into the club.What it boils down down to is you have had a **** team, **** managers (not counting Benitez) horse punching supporters and a mad crazy misguided belief that you are a bigger club than you actually are,And I am also gutted that you have gone down, the easy points that we got off your lot have kept us in the Premiership the last couple of seasons.Half your team will now desert like they did on the pitch this season.Will Benitez stay that remains to be seen but you will find it difficult to bounce straight back.

This is why we detest Sunderland fans 😂. Always bringing up the the horse punching supporter. Most of your supporters supported a paedophile 😂. I would rather be winning the championship than always fighting relegation. But hats of to you Big Sam made you hard to beat and you won the games you needed to. Hopefully be playing you again season after next

In the last 2 transfer windows, Mike Ashley gave the management more money to spend on players than Leicester spent on their entire squad (close on £80m, Leicester's squad cost around £60m)

He's provided large sums of money - all interest free - to the club since 2007.

Maybe the fans should take a slightly harsher look at their own attitudes - hounding out managers, constantly attacking the one person (MA) without whom the club would be bankrupt.

If you are born in Newcastle then the Mackems are Scum.

If you are born in Sunderland then NUFC are scum.

This is not a science ! It is a fact of being brought up in the North East.

Leeds- Man U.

Celtic-Rangers

It goes on and on all over the country.

Its old fashioned football supporters loving their own Team (where they were born not glory supporters).

And this tribalism is one of the many reasons why i'm not a football fan. Pride and passion in your team and country is great and should be applauded but the sheer hate and all that brings puts me off.

Why doesn't it happen in Rugby? ( Off the field, it certainly happens on it :lol: )

100%.

And this tribalism is one of the many reasons why i'm not a football fan. Pride and passion in your team and country is great and should be applauded but the sheer hate and all that brings puts me off.

Why doesn't it happen in Rugby? ( Off the field, it certainly happens on it :lol: )

now I'm not a football man but isn't it the fans doing?

Didn't the best fans in the land hound the club into sacking Alan Pardew?

Pretty sure he would have kept them up

as my Nan would have said "That's Jesus paying them out"

Exactly , even my old chap says the same and he is a newcastle fan , they have expected the team to play like barca for years with the quality of players as fleetwood.

Not just Pardew but Alladice too remember , they would have most likely have stayed up with either in charge.

Exactly , even my old chap says the same and he is a newcastle fan , they have expected the team to play like barca for years with the quality of players as fleetwood.

Not just Pardew but Alladice too remember , they would have most likely have stayed up with either in charge.

oh dear,blame the fans don't blame Ashley,dont blame The MD,Dont blame the scouts and whatever don't blame the manager or the mercenary players that are paid a fortune to try a little each week.The club has been run like his chain of shops...buy cheap under 26yr olds and sell for a profit when he can.

But no blame the fans....what a joke !!!!!!!!!

oh dear,blame the fans don't blame Ashley,dont blame The MD,Dont blame the scouts and whatever don't blame the manager or the mercenary players that are paid a fortune to try a little each week.The club has been run like his chain of shops...buy cheap under 26yr olds and sell for a profit when he can.

But no blame the fans....what a joke !!!!!!!!!

I rest my case , the most of you are delusional .

As a Villa fan can i just say the only first we managed was to be first to go down ,Paul "excuses"Lambert did the main damage helped by our wonderful American owner Randy club for sale Lerner.Like to think we,l bounce back but i have a feeling its going to be hard .Newcastle ,Norwich ,et al have all got the same uphill job to do and a lot of players will bail as the premiership is the big money and there is no loyalty when bank balance,s are on the line.Well done Leicester but i hope Vardy and co stay there as some big money will be waived under their noses in the next couple of months