Brexit - Merged Threads

mick miller

So many pro-leave posters with hitherto undeclared vested financial interests in a Brexit.

Imagine the shrieks were the situation reversed!

By christs holy testicle !!

You are right granett ,Ive counted ,what 3 ?

Virtually every PW member, the cheeky so and so's !

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing to do is target the MPs with the biggest mouths who want to stay in......make them unemployed! The Conservatives are unlikely to have a manifesto for staying in, as the party is very split over the EU, so it will be Labour the LibDems and the Greens to fight. With 4 MILLION UKIP votes, plus all the ****** off Leavers feeling hard done by, I cannot see any of the Gang of Three winning the election!

What Election are you talking about?

I wouldn't call it a 'bad' recession. India is still doing really well, China, though slowing, still has growth we would give our eye teeth for, the rest aren't mired in debt like the EU or USA...

But, if if makes you feel better...

BRICS

I agree it's all relative, but I was more alluding to Brazil's economy shrinking by 5% this quarter and being in its longest recession since the 1930's coupled with unemployment rising 20% in a year (as opposed to the poster saying it was an emerging economy) that's all.

So many pro-leave posters with hitherto undeclared vested financial interests in a Brexit.

The only person on here that can see white but calls black!..........It was the remain posters that had the undeclared financial interest in remaining! I asked this very question of the remainers..............only one had the gonads to answer!

Erm, so if that's the case how come Leave have been campaigning against the EU for so long despite the UK's membership having been ratified in a previous referendum and effectively every General Election since joining the EEC?

As you say, it is a democracy and the minority have every right to express, and fight for, their viewpoint.

The treaty of Rome was signed in 1973, the 1975 referendum was whether we remain in the EEC , european economic community or common market as it was called. We were never told that it was a vote to join a european union, european parliament or european commission i.e we were sold down the river and, if we had have been given a vote on whether we wanted to be ruled by a european parliament in Brussels then I'm sure the outcome would have been different.

Well, my portfolios took a real hit, then rebounded. My Barclays stockbroker account has made £300 on the £3k investment in two weeks. My other portfolio with 13k in took a massive hit initially and has almost clawed it's losses back, but as a lot of the shares were in construction and London property it's likely not going to recover those losses very soon.

Just a shame they're all virtual really....

The only person on here that can see white but calls black!..........It was the remain posters that had the undeclared financial interest in remaining! I asked this very question of the remainers..............only one had the gonads to answer!

Because it was a stupid question to ask. What does a undeclared financial interest mean? I have some euro's in the draw, I have a villa in Spain? I guess every one in the UK has a financial interest in the EU and out of the EU but its impossible to say what that is.

The real question now is could we trust any politician on the brexit side that stood by or on the side of a poster that said lets give the NHS the £350m the EU takes every week.

Well, my portfolios took a real hit, then rebounded. My Barclays stockbroker account has made £300 on the £3k investment in two weeks. My other portfolio with 13k in took a massive hit initially and has almost clawed it's losses back, but as a lot of the shares were in construction and London property it's likely not going to recover those losses very soon.

Just a shame they're all virtual really....

I wish they were.

I take it you don't have a pension as if you had they would be far from virtual?

I've also been asked on here if I was black, because I was the only person here to question when someone said "White British own this country".

Moving on...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/leave-side-in-brexit-campaign-consulted-tv-hypnotist-1.2708555

Now I know they say hypnotism only works on the more suggestable minds, but witness the sheer number of times you see people talking about this and extolling that, "I just want to. Take. Back. Control."

Again, were the situation reversed, can you imagine what the conspiracy theorists on here would be saying about this?

Edited by Granett

Because it was a stupid question to ask. What does a undeclared financial interest mean? I have some euro's in the draw, I have a villa in Spain? I guess every one in the UK has a financial interest in the EU and out of the EU but its impossible to say what that is.

The real question now is could we trust any politician on the brexit side that stood by or on the side of a poster that said lets give the NHS the £350m the EU takes every week.

I wish they were.

I take it you don't have a pension as if you had they would be far from virtual?

You know full well the question I previously posted on here!..........and it wasn't about a few euro in a drawer or a villa in Spain!!! It was about people on this forum posting in favour of remaining in the EU and doing so because they in person, their employer or their business benefit from money directly or indirectly in the form of subsidies or grants from the EU, and not disclosing this as their selfish motivation for voting to remain!

What problem do you have with trusting a politician stood by a poster that said " let's give The NHS the £350m? I think it's a brilliant idea!...........at the same time as critisizing this you ignore the lies, deception and doomsday scare tactics of the remain side, thereby condoning the chosen tactics of remain side (Your side!).....you lost, man up, accept it and move on!

Ignore questions, answer questions that ain't even been asked and put negative spin on anything you don't like to your hearts content.......but don't "urinate on my back and tell me it's raining"

I had a financial interest that in a round about way was boosted by being in the EU, I still voted out because I honestly believe it will benefit the uk as a whole and strongly felt it was more important than my own selfish intrests

The real question is how could someone be stupid enough to beleave believe it, i would think most people that voted out didn't believe it. For a start we have not left the EU yet it could take years. So all the money will still be going to the EU i would credit most people with the intelligence to understand that.

Our boss told us that a vote to leave could spell disaster for our work; nevertheless all four of us still voted to leave. We've been made redundant at least twice ( three times for me ) in the last 20 years; being part of the EU didn't seem to matter then.

The sort of people who buy our product ( or ' clients ' as the boss prefers to call them ) aren't effected by recessions, but he was thinking more along the lines of an independent UK governments willingness to push 'green' issues.

As it is we've picked up some unexpected work as a direct result of voting leave!

panoma1 - well said.

Now I know they say hypnotism only works on the more suggestable minds, but witness the sheer number of times you see people talking about this and extolling that, "I just want to. Take. Back. Control."

If we were to believe the "remain" whingers, everyone was walking around saying they regretted voting to leave. I wish these mutterers would make up their mind.

The real question is how could someone be stupid enough to beleave believe it, i would think most people that voted out didn't believe it. For a start we have not left the EU yet it could take years. So all the money will still be going to the EU i would credit most people with the intelligence to understand that.

I saw someone interviewed saying they voted in as they wanted their kids to be able to visit the EU as they had. The reasons are many and varied I think some even believed the £350m was real :lol:

Can you find the quote of where someone asked you on here 'if you was black'

Or are you making things up ..again ?

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/338400-lies-told-to-norway/page-7?do=findComment&comment=3080576

"Granett, answer this one last question, are you and you nearest and dearest what would be called white English ?"

That's right. PW member incredulous that someone who might not like people saying "White British people own this country" might be white British.

... And say what you like, even in the context of a debate people were still not able to conceal racist attitudes like that, and the rest weren't "anti-racist-enough" to make any comment other than to defend the posters or try to "reason" their comments away.

Does little to disprove the argument many voted on a racist basis.

Edited by Granett

That's very convenient Granett. The remainers argument that most voted for racist reasons cannot be proved or disproved as well you know. You and the rest of the elite, restating over and over and over again, does not make it true.

I voted out despite being in the top percentage pay wise. When you have the obscene amounts of money being self awarded to the few in the City, boardrooms and the corridors of power, while others lose pensions after a lifetime of work, is not going to be forgiven. Families having to use food banks while jobs go overseas because it means more profits, is also not going to be forgiven. Shipping in cheap workers from overseas to undercut employee's T&C's is what immigration is really about. People may not have a degree level education, but they know when those above are urinating on them. You cannot build an economy where the majority cannot participate and expect it to endure.

The Remain camp had pretty much everyone on their side. All the news media, most of the MP's, most foreign governments, every paid expert, all the quango's, the luvvies and their millionaire sycophants, the list is almost endless. If that wasn't enough, for a two hour outage, the registration site was kept open for another two days because it was believed to be in remains favour. Let's not forget the 600,000 voting cards sent out to EU citizens that weren't eligible to vote, "in error"

Despite all the above, you lost by 1.3 million, get over it.

I predict that if Brexit is fudged, the parties deemed guilty by the electorate will become extinct at the next election. Personally I would vote for the Devil himself as retribution.

Edited by achosenman

I blame the brexit for the price of donuts going up at skegvegas from £1 for 6 to £1.50p for 6

They have been £1 for 6 for 10 years until we voted to leave the EU. :hmm:

50p for five at Morrisons.

Edited by Good shot?

Does little to disprove the argument many voted on a racist basis.

If you voted out - are you a racist? If you voted to remain, you are not? :hmm:

Statements like that are garbage of the highest order. When people make idiotic claims like the above they leave themselves open to the suspicion that they are sectionable.

Who is to say why people voted the way they did?

Has anyone done a 100% survey to find the truth. Far better to make silly generalised soundbites. :lol::lol:

Edited by Gordon R

That's very convenient Granett. The remainers argument that most voted for racist reasons cannot be proved or disproved as well you know. You and the rest of the elite, restating over and over and over again does not make it true.

I voted out despite being in the top percentage pay wise. When you have the obscene amounts of money being self awarded to the few in the City, boardrooms and the corridors of power, while others lose pensions after a lifetime of work, is not going to be forgiven. Families having to use food banks while jobs go overseas because it means more profits is also not going to be forgiven. Shipping in cheap workers from overseas to undercut employee's T&C's is what immigration is really about. People may not have a degree level education, but they know when those above are urinating on them. You cannot build an economy where the majority cannot participate and expect it to endure.

The Remain camp had pretty much everyone on their side. All the news media, most of the MP's, most foreign governments, every paid expert, all the quango's, the luvvies and their millionaire sycophants, the list is almost endless. If that wasn't enough, for a two hour outage, the registration site was kept open for another two days because it was believed to be in remains favour. Let's not forget the 600,000 voting cards sent out to EU citizens that weren't eligible to vote, "in error"

Despite all the above, you lost by 1.3 million, get over it.

I predict that if Brexit is fudged, the parties deemed guilty by the electorate will become extinct at the next election. Personally I would vote for the Devil himself as retribution.

Excellent post, my sentiments exactly

Who is to say why people voted the way they did?

Couldn't agree more! Way too many silly generalisations flying about. Everyone is trying to justify how they voted.

Edited by MrM