£151 Million - what would you do??

djrwood

lots of wimin...big ugly fat wimin...and chase them up and down the reed beds wearing nothing but a pair of "y" fronts.............and i would buy loads of pigeons with lead weights on them , so they fly slower and a bigger gun.....and i wouldnt have gun dogs for picking up i would have gun wimin....all clipped out....really smart like....and make them walk to heal and stuff.........

would that be illeagal ?

NO, That is a sick bird of pray ! :whistling:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously..............the first thing that came into my mind....is i would be able to afford to run my heating...and i would order up 2 extra bags of coal / fortnight........and after that i ran out of ideas.....proberly give a lot away....secretly...to places that are saving up for repairs on village halls...and support groups and other causes in the local communities...my pleasure would be knowing peoples lives are better and more fun...and when i drove past the projects i have donated to and no body would know where it came from..it would make me smile

lots of wimin...big ugly fat wimin...and chase them up and down the reed beds wearing nothing but a pair of "y" fronts.............and i would buy loads of pigeons with lead weights on them , so they fly slower and a bigger gun.....and i wouldnt have gun dogs for picking up i would have gun wimin....all clipped out....really smart like....and make them walk to heal and stuff.........

would that be illeagal ?

Big fat ugly woman.....there he is with fat Sarah again. Ditchie, just let it go. Move on.

I would buy a large estate for me and all my family to live in separate houses and have quite a few houses for staff to live to help me keep the estate in pristine shooting fishing condition I would have many acres for deer to roam and I would hold many pheasant/partridge shoots for people that I don't even know so someone else that doesn't shoot can understand why we love it so much give plenty to my friends and give plenty to a few local charities that really need funds I would have a stable of racing motorcycles and would fund a motorcycle sidecar racing team of 2 riders /passengers to the world championships oh and do the isle of man tt and finally buy ditch his wimmin

My wife would buy a defibrillator to start my heart again ,

I've thought about this a fair bit my self I would buy a working farm employ people to run it , build a shooting range were people could use and zero there weapons free of charge the only stipulation is they must clean it up after use

Give the wife a wod to choke a donkey and say spend it spoil yourself same with the kids and buy a new vitara for the fields all true

The interest on the money to cancer as my dad had it and took him

Edited by bullet1747

Actually and being totally serious, big wins have completely ruined people's lives. Your friends stop being your friends, your family treat you differently and everything goes up in the air and comes down differently. You end up disorientated and confused.

So if I won it I would tell nobody, not even the kids

Edited by Vince Green

Actually and being totally serious, big wins have completely ruined people's lives. Your friends stop being your friends, your family treat you differently and everything goes up in the air and comes down differently. You end up disorientated and confused.

Not easy to do. If you spend it large you get noticed. And if you don't spend it what's the point? Many people adapt to money. Some don't. I'd like to find out which type I am. I think I'd be OK.

This...

Be the secretive philanthropist, but keep schtum - make any donations via solicitors who will keep their corporate trap firmly shut.

buy the two bedroom cottage that overlooks Scourie bay in Sutherland, then live out my days fishing from the yak, eating at the amazing Shorehouse Restaurant in tarbet and birdwatching. I might even splash out and have a bar stool named after me in the local pub.

At a friend's local, someone did have that honour and it was the most uncomfortable, heavy lump of wood you could ever set your backside on.

id invest it in high class drugs and low class women :yes: .

you could do a lot of good work with that amount of money , id certainly have a good time while i decided what to do with it all though.

just imagine how good it would make you feel to pay for a life saving operation for someones child , that would beat the pants off a new car.