A to Z of music you like.

Pigeon Shredder.

Now I realise that the vast majority of PW members spend the day tuned into radio 4 and get their foot tapping to The Big Band Sound as and when they can hear it, but what do other younger members enjoy when given the time out from doing "jobs" around the house?

Myself today have been doing the post Christmas clear up whilst tuned into Planet Rock, for older members this is not a TV program about mountains, but a music show on the DAB radio service, you can google it if need be.

Highlight of the day so far, Stargazer by Rainbow recorded in 76 when you could hang your head and blind yourself with your own hair.

So from Abba to Zeppelin what have you been enjoying music wise today.

Planet Rock or Radio 2, either will do.

I'm in your gang

Its either smooth, radio 2 or absolute 90's when listen to the radio. I put the ipod on shuffle today and the first three songs were Dolly Parton, Here you come again, Highwayman, by the Highwaymen and Metallica Ride the lightening. Then the wife turned it off and put backstreet boys on. Grrrrrrr.

You have a great taste in music

Radio xs or smooth when signal allows if not switch to iPhone for likes of marillion floyd etc or most things with don Henley in or desert island disc pod casts

Radio xs or smooth when signal allows if not switch to iPhone for likes of marillion floyd etc or most things with don Henley in or desert island disc pod casts