SNAP (General Election)

Lloyd90

I had my postal vote card come through the door the other day and I tore it up and through it in to the bin much to the delight to many people on here the fact is I do not care who gets in this country is heading down the plug hole and if people cannot see it that is there problem not mine I am past caring.

the_apathy_coalitionh8xdetail.png

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you listen to the Labour leadership today - "The Rich" - but they never define what rich is do they??? ??? I suggest it will be everyone who is not employed by the state or belonging to a large left wing trade union.

Apparently they stated today that £70k is the income that defines you as 'rich'.

Apparently they stated today that £70k is the income that defines you as 'rich'.

Double that then maybe but when an average family home in the south East is around 350k, 70k a year certainly doesn't make you rich, comfortable yes but not rich.

Edited by ferguson_tom

And this "snap" election has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the CPS are about to announce how many of the 20 plus tory mp's that are currently being investigated by 12 different police forces for criminal charges of election fraud will be prosecuted, the outcome of which could destroy their chances at the next general election. However this new election will bury most of the bad news under a sea of the usual political propaganda and BS and ensure the outcome is old enough come the next scheduled election ir will be irrelevant

Bang on mate.

And this "snap" election has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the CPS are about to announce how many of the 20 plus tory mp's that are currently being investigated by 12 different police forces for criminal charges of election fraud will be prosecuted, the outcome of which could destroy their chances at the next general election. However this new election will bury most of the bad news under a sea of the usual political propaganda and BS and ensure the outcome is old enough come the next scheduled election ir will be irrelevant

Not to mention Tower Hamlets and a large number of undeclared "Battle bus" visits you seem to have neglected to mention.

Earning around £70-80k was the figure being banded about.

If you listen to the Labour leadership today - "The Rich" - but they never define what rich is do they??? ??? I suggest it will be everyone who is not employed by the state or belonging to a large left wing trade union.

If councils didn't have a bill for Social Services that is spiralling out of control there would be more money for other things. Councils had less money years ago but everything got done and still had money over for projects.

In the borough I live in, Social Service and housing is the biggest chunk of the budget, and its still growing as a percentage of the total pot. That's the problem, the Council has to provide free housing for all and sundry, care for the elderly in care homes. Money doesn't grow on trees

In general the Government has not made cuts, it has capped the money it gives the councils and they have had to make cuts. Its inevitable, you can't have fewer and fewer people having to pay to support more people without consequences.

Edited by Vince Green

Bang on mate.

I was under the impression this big tory corruption thing was something new.

Its just that overspend on election budget job isnt it ?

Hardly duck island!

Non story put out by left wing media, to detract from the fact they have no coherent policy of their own, besides contradicting whatever the tories say.

Just listened to Corbyn's rallying speech, most of it was predictable, 25% of the population living in "poverty" because of Tory cut backs, businesses not sharing enough of their profits with the workers, ban on zero hours contracts, a minimum wage of £10 ph, and an open door policy on immigrants who want to come here to better their selves and a general hammering of the so called "rich", well nothing changed there then and this was supposed to-be a rallying call to Labours members and voters, if that's the best he can do I think May has nothing to fear from Labour/Corbyn.

Edited by old'un

Just listened to Corbyn's rallying speech, most of it was predictable, 25% of the population living in "poverty" because of Tory cut backs, businesses not sharing enough of their profits with the workers, ban on zero hours contracts, a minimum wage of £10 ph, and an open door policy on immigrants who want to come here to better their selves and a general hammering of the so called "rich", well nothing changed there then and this was supposed to-be a rallying call to Labours members and voters, if that's the best he can do I think May has nothing to fear from Labour/Corbyn.

Corbin obviously doesn't want the job

I see Jezzas son is to stand for election in a safe Labour seat..........smells of nepotism, nice to see him joining the family business though eh?

Well he has never seen his dad do a proper days work and still get paid enough to be considered "rich" so why wouldn't you follow in his footsteps.

Well he has never seen his dad do a proper days work and still get paid enough to be considered "rich" so why wouldn't you follow in his footsteps.

He's going to have to get in quick if he wants to be an MP for the Labour Party because there isn't going to be a Labour Party after the election,

She's put the cat among the pigeons.

Listening to JV at lunchtime there was quite a few so called Labour 'supporters' who said they were going to vote for the LibDems to get rid of Jeremy Corbyn :hmm:

Going to be a strange old do with lots of people voting for people they don't want which will guarantee that they'll get what they don't want.

Along with wee Krankie's mates jumping ship then TM's laughing all the way to a big majority.

politics is a funny ole game :lol:

She's put the cat among the pigeons.

Listening to JV at lunchtime there was quite a few so called Labour 'supporters' who said they were going to vote for the LibDems to get rid of Jeremy Corbyn :hmm:

Going to be a strange old do with lots of people voting for people they don't want which will guarantee that they'll get what they don't want.

Along with wee Krankie's mates jumping ship then TM's laughing all the way to a big majority.

politics is a funny ole game :lol:

Who's jumping ship on Scotland?

Krankie seems to think this is great news 😂

You can see the disbelief in her own eyes lol

Who's jumping ship on Scotland?

Krankie seems to think this is great news

You can see the disbelief in her own eyes lol

Lloydy, if you've looked her in the eye I'm afraid you're done for my old mucca and it's now a choice between Macbeths cauldren or dignitas for you. It's been fun, I'll miss you