I passed!

WinchesterDave

So, after three long years I found out this morning I will be graduating from Liverpool John Moores University with a 2nd class BA Honours degree in Policing Studies. :D

I was 2% of a 2:1 but I am made up! I found it difficult, and this last year has been stressful with a lot of work!

Bring on graduation on 13th July so I can wear my silly hat ;)

Dave :good:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's policing studies?

Well done on graduating.

Thank you! :good:

It is a relatively new degree with only a few university's offering it.

Over the three years it covers a wide range of subjects that allows you to see and appreciate the wider picture of policing as a concept.

It covers everything from the history of the police, criminology and criminal law in first year which is followed on by subjects such as investigative skills, criminal law (two) as well as gaining my College of Policing Certificate which is what forces are now wanting their candidates to have.

Third year, included contemporary issues within policing, international fieldwork which saw the course flying to Slovenia for a week and my dissertation, also. There were more modules each year but thats just the basic overview of the degree course.

Dave.

Thank you all for the congratulations. I am very happy as are my family :)

Edited by WinchesterDave

So, after three long years I found out this morning I will be graduating from Liverpool John Moores University with a 2nd class BA Honours degree in Policing Studies. :D

I was 2% of a 2:1 but I am made up! I found it difficult, and this last year has been stressful with a lot of work!

Bring on graduation on 13th July so I can wear my silly hat ;)

Dave :good:

Well done, my wife gets her BA honours results July 8th.

Well done, that man :D

Thank you :D

Excellent news sir and you have every right to be all made up :good::good::good:

Excellent news.

Pushkin :)

Thank you for your kind words :good:

Atb,

Dave

Well done, my wife gets her BA honours results July 8th.

Thank you and best of luck to your wife! What will her degree be in?

Hopefully the police in future will be better educated in the law then.

Bet your glad it's done and over, time to celebrate.

We shall see!!

Yes I'm made up! Celebrations tomorrow however, on duty tonight (special).

Cheers,

Dave

Edited by WinchesterDave

Oh well now the hard work starts if your joining the force..... I don't think. None the less good on you.

Oh well now the hard work starts if your joining the force..... I don't think. None the less good on you.

You've got a degree but can't spell luck, shame on you!

Only joking well done, sounds like a good reason for a sunny holiday or at worst some single malt.

👏👏👏

Thanks for pointing that out, it has been changed lol, I can assure you that was a genuine mistake haha!

Thank you :good:

Dave

:good:

Well done Dave, no easy feat. Diligence and effort always come to mind. You have got it for life now and in that field i am sure it will take you far in your career. By the way its a great University JMU I mentor loads of students from there, they set the bar high so give yourself a proper pat on the back!

atb

7diaw